Can you switch teams before the match begins?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prowl, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I finally got down and played TDM on 360 (Because Twist "cockteased" me, and left me hanging), and I made buddies with one of the other players there. We were kicking ass, but then the game forced us into opposite teams in between maps. Is there a way to manually choose (also choose which faction to be on)?

By the way, starting a match with like 3 Decepticon flyer fem bots and watching them transform and take to the air was SICK!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Nope you can't manually switch sides. Myself and Rinox only got paired up once out of about 12 matches, so annoying. :( 

By the way stop playing TDM with Twist and come and play Conquest with I :D 

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahah, it wasn't like that. I got on too late for you guys on the other side of the planet, so I think he was going nighty night. You weren't on, or I would have definitely joined you guys.

That really does suck about random placement, seems kinda outdated as a concept if you build good team tactics with a group of friends.

4. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    I don't touch my Xbox Monday through Wednesday due to being at work pretty much constantly the whole time. If your on tomorrow let me know, we can then tag team all the "noobs" or at least join them :D 

I have seen, what I can only assume as clans being constantly paired up together so maybe its possible if your in a party etc.

5. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That sounds perfect actually, because we might go watch Toy Story after work, so tomorrow sounds great.