Customs: Can you make me a customized transformer enginecover?!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Decepticon#1, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Decepticon#1

Decepticon#1 Member

Hello everybody. My name is Peter and first off all I would like to give a big up to al the artists on this forum. I've seen a lot of great stuff!

Looking around I came up with this plan/question: I drive a Renault Megane Coupe (french car, I'm from The Netherlands, Europe) which has its own Transformerlook, meaning there are about half a dozen of Decepticonlogo's on it and the motto of the stunticons 'Leave no Autobot uncrushed'.

I would like to take this Transformer-look to the next level. Who of you could make a beautiful drawing of a transformer to cover the enginecover. I would like to 'transform' this drawing into a sticker or into an airbrushpainting. So the 'only' thing that I need is a drawing.

EDIT: If you could make a Transformer figure of my own car than that would also be great! Pictures can be sent, I have plenty!

I love the stunticons, but any other great decepticon will do...(megatron also rules!). My car is british racing green and a painting in one colour which matches this colour would be great (so a little more dark/lighter green, but he if you've got a better idea, let me know!)

If you are interested, please let me know and I will sent some pictures or other things that you need. Here is my email: djgiant@hotmail.com

Thanx!

Peter

2. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    thats a pretty big request man, are you going to reimburse someone who does it for their work?

Sounds awesome as an idea though

3. Decepticon#1

Decepticon#1 Member

Hi, sorry what does 'reimburse' mean? Pay him/her for making the drawing/design? If so, yes I wouldn't mind paying for doing this. Although I cant afford 100's of dollars. Perhaps someone who likes a challenge would like to try it...thanx 4 liking the idea :) 

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Yes, reimburse means "to pay back"

I, too, think this is a good idea. I'd like to see what people can come up with.

Also, you need to post pictures of your car because it sounds awesome

5. Decepticon#1

Decepticon#1 Member

[​IMG]Oke, here are some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (trunk no longer in this shape, but this is what it was like)

6. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    hahaha nice choice of picture to go around the speaker!

7. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh wow, that car is so cute! I like the speakers pic too.

8. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    check out my website web.mac.com/enclinedesigns
    If you would like to talk some more, send me an e-mail
    If not, awsome car!! I had a truck I was planing on making into an autobot. I was going to make forearms and hands for the inside fenders, along with a Prime head to fit in there some where.
    Oh, where would you find an engine cover for your car?

9. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think the poster means 'hood.' His English is excellent, but he's not a fluent speaker, and just may not know that word.

10. Sideways

Sideways Banned

that's one nice ride...

11. encline

News Credits:
    If you look in the picture of the front, you will see the engine cover with the cons logo on it. Over there they call hoods "bonnets". I am sure it dosen't sound as retarded there. HAHA. Just kidding. Please do not send hate mail because I am american.

12. Decepticon#1

Decepticon#1 Member

Thanx 4 all the nice replies. Yeah, I mean the hood or bonnet....in dutch we call it 'motorkap' So to make it clear: I want a design for on the hood...or onnet :) 

@encline, email coming your way!

13. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    he is perfectly fluent! just in english english instead of american english! in england we use 'bonnet' and 'boot', the american equivalents are 'hood' and 'trunk'.

i hope you are enjoying the free lesson on english dialects decepticon#1! i know what an incredible level of linguistic ability everyone there has, most people in england or america don't even speak one fluent second language, everyone i met in the netherlands had at least 3 or 4

14. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    that's gotta be the coolest car ever.

15. Decepticon#1

Decepticon#1 Member

Haha, beeing a teacher I can always enjoy a good 'lesson'. So keep me informed over my English English and American English...thanks again for the nice replies...if you like it so far....perhaps you havent seen nothing...I would like it to become even more like a Transformer...and no sorry everyone...real transforming wil not happen (perhaps soms Lamborghini doors..) but thats it.

@Poho...thanx...but you've got to have some 'transformer' cars over there? Dont you?

16. encline

News Credits:
    i hope you are enjoying the free lesson on english dialects decepticon#1! i know what an incredible level of linguistic ability everyone there has, most people in england or america don't even speak one fluent second language, everyone i met in the netherlands had at least 3 or 4[/QUOTE]

Yeah, americans are lazy. I will have some art for this soon.

17. Decepticon#1

Decepticon#1 Member

[/QuoTE]Yeah, americans are lazy. I will have some art for this soon.[/QUOTE]

If you can make me something, I would be very pleased. I will try to post a picture of an BMW E30 in car and robotmode. A friend of mine drives one of these and I really like the style of this drawing. If you could make me one of my car, that would be awesome!

18. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

nice job on the trunk. what is that? Fiberglass?

19. Decepticon#1

Decepticon#1 Member

Nope, its al wood (MDF, pressed wood). I covered the wooden panels with giant stickers. Result was nice, but the trunks has another form right know. This design was nice but to 'toy-like' when you compared it to the rest of the car. So thats why an would like to give it a transformerlook in another way.

20. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Damn nice car. Rivals Acurabot in my opinion, but with a few more dollars it'd surpass it easily. I do custom lighting and audio for cars; I used to design body vinyls as well. However, I no longer have the tools needed for such things. Have you considered contacting a vinyl company? Infact, there's a member who works for a vehicle-wrap company that posted an Alternator Prime w/bodywrap in the Kitbash forums.

Good luck with your venture - and again, that's a badass lil whip!

~Z