Can you Kitbash a Classics Grimlock and a Henkei one?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bluestreak76, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

I really like aspects of both grimlocks, the Red on the torso of the Henkei and the autobot symbol on his chest, but not his chrome Bot legs.

My Classics grimlock is mint but I lost his gun and missle during a move and was going to buy another but I thought why not kitbash the 2.

Take Henkei and ditch the chrome around the dino neck and use the Classics one with rubsign....and MAYBE the dinos feet but the gold there dont look too bad dunno.

Any suggestions?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Hmmm... you could try. The easiest to test would be the bot legs as they're on ball joints. If you have both already go for it. If you don't like it just put them back together.

3. Bluestreak76

Bluestreak76 Well-Known Member

I dont have Henkei yet, im ordering it next week with Henkei Sunstreaker.

I wanna use the Classics Legs and the Henkei Dino Head.. both are easy tho either ball joints or screws.

4. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Yeah,the tricky one should be the upper torso in robot mode though. I've TRIED to remove the arms and even after you take out the screws, they're impossible to take apart, so in essence, you can't have the robot mode chest without that pair of arms as well.

The legs are fairly easy as you said, and it might just be possible to remove the dino head and swap it. Bear in mind that the chrome works much better up close, trust me ;) 

5. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd love to see pics of this when you do it!

Sounds like a great idea

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I did something similar with my Hasbro and Henkei Ramjet. He looks so much better. I bet it would look good.