Can you identify these toys?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by WhiteMocha, Oct 8, 2009.

1. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Hi All,

I recently bought a Transformers lot off eBay... a few Micromasters, some other random G1 figs, etc. Anyhow, packed in with the Transformers were these toys, with which I am not familiar (Lego minifig included for scale):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone know what these things are? They are futuristic military vehicles.... the smaller one is a crane-tank thingy and the larger one unfolds from a tank into a.... different tank? Anyhow, I'm at a loss, so I figured I'd ask the experts here!

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    OH MAN! I used to have those!

I forgot what they were called though. The whole line was made up of military vehicles that could change.

I'll have to do some research!

***EDIT***

Found them! They were called Mega Force.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1332/1245759921_cc9f81018e.jpg

The crane thing is from the Strikemaster set which had a shuttle on the back.

The tank was the Scorpion.

Man I used to have a ton of these! I miss them now that I'm reminded of them. The things were awesome! :( 

Last edited: Oct 8, 2009
  3. cryotek

cryotek Criminal Overlord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Couldnt you take them apart and make different modes? \

4. Razerwire

News Credits:
  5. WhiteMocha

Ha, fantastic, I knew someone here would know! Thanks very much Razerwire, that was some impressive internet sleuthing. I appreciate you putting in the time to locate these things! It's good to know what I've got here!

Huh, those links are actually pretty cool. Especially some of the larger ones! I don't know if I was aware of those as a kid.... they do look vaguely familiar, but I don't believe I owned any. The logo looks familiar, for sure.

Anyhow, thanks again! And hey, if you're feeling nostalgic, you're welcome to these two little (incomplete) guys! :) 

6. Razerwire

News Credits:
    :lol 

Nah I'm good. If I picked those up again it would be like opening Pandora's Box.

Plus I'm so swamped in getting Macross stuff right now that I can ill afford to buy anything else. :D 

7. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I had a couple of those as a kid, they were totally kick ass. The worst part about them though is you really need to have an army of them to get the full effect. I knew a kid that did and it was *awesome* to just pull out all the tanks and stuff and fill the floor with a raging battlefield :lol 

8. WhiteMocha

Haha, yeah, I hear you. That's why I've deliberately never started collecting certain lines.... it's a slippery slope.

Thanks again for the help!