Can you get a subscription to IDW transformers series?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by bonus2003, Oct 13, 2011.

1. bonus2003

bonus2003 Well-Known Member

I know this might seem like a simple answer but I have checked IDW's website, I googled the question, and I looked at other sites that sell subscriptions for comic books. I cannot find the answer anywhere. Is there an ability to sign up for a subscription (because the price per comic is usually a little less) for any of the IDW transformers series?

thank you for the help

-Bonus-

2. gregles

gregles quintesson

I don't know if it is possible to get an official one but some well established ebay sellers offer a subscription you could stop at any time. best find a seller with lots of positive feedback and ask them. other than that some comic book shops offer to reserve you certain lines for you. good look

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Mail-order subscriptions are somewhat out of favor with comic companies these days.

But nearly every local comic shop does a "hold box" program, where you state beforehand which series you would like to follow, and they set aside copies of the issues for you. Then you go pick them up when they come in, soemtimes after notification from the shop (depending on their practices). Its a reliable (and often flexible) way to keep up with as many of the IDW series as you want, and it helps your local comic shop, which is good for the medium.

There's also some digital subscription services, IIRC, if you've got an tablet or pad.

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Your best bet is to go through your local comic book shop. If that doesn't work for you, there are plenty of online stores that specialize in mail order subscriptions. Just now I Googled "comic book subscriptions" and found quite a few sites, most offering discounts between 20 and 35% off cover. And all of them had IDW Transformers ongoing on their pull lists.