Can you email me my current password?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by megatronkicksas, Jul 14, 2010.

1. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What the title says, I have recently gotten a new computer and having relied too much on Mozilla's auto-remember for passwords, and whatnot, I can't for the life of me remember what my password is. So I was wondering if someone can directly send me a new password, or my current one.

But here's the thing, with the new computer comes a new email, so don't send it to the email in my profile, instead send it to...

To avoid answering some questions later on...
    • This thread is being posted from the old computer, which is why I have access to the site.
    • And the reason that I would wish to not use the "Forgot password?" function you provide is because not to long ago I had some bad luck with receiving the email with my new password, so I was unable to post on the boards for about a month. And then to make things worse the passwords I was sent didn't work. The whole thing wasn't resolved until I hunted down SuperMegatron on Toyark.
    • Yes, I will change the email in my profile when I get the new password.

Any help would be great. I'm in no real rush since I can still get on the old computer, but I would love to be able to log on my name by the time of the SDCC coverage.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Okay, done. I suggest you edit out your new email in case anyone unscrupulous is looking.

3. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thank you so much Sol. I am forever at your debt.

4. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Write down your password this time. This isn't the first time this has happened to you...