Can you download / view the 3D trailer in actual 3D?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by backlund, Jun 22, 2011.

1. backlund

backlund New Member

Just curious if you guys know if there is anywhere to download or view the new 3D trailer, in actual 3D? I'm getting an EVO 3D phone today, and it would be a cool video to demo it with. I couldn't find anything but the old space race trailer on Youtube's 3D channel.

Thanks!

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've tried just about anywhere I possibly could. I was hoping the 3DS would get one, like they got Green Lantern, but nothing so far.

There is one place, but it's not worth it. If you buy that iphone attachment (which is pointless because you don't have an iphone) supposedly the app included with the 3D attachment has the trailer, so I got the app, and nothing. So I returned the attachment.

If you find anything, let me know.

3. backlund

backlund New Member

Will do. I suppose if the trailer hasn't played up on any 3D TV channels no one would have been able to rip it to the web, unless Paramount themselves post it.

Lame.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I checked ESPN 3D, but I haven't seen anything. As long as someone has the left and right info out somewhere, it can be played on 3D TV. I wish they'd put it out, and if you knew what to do with it, then great, and if not, well the movie comes out next week.