Can we get a cooking section?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Metal Chaos, May 29, 2011.

1. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I love being a geek, I love collecting toys, I love playing video games, I love electronics, I love Science Fiction, I love fishing and I also love Cooking. Cooking? Damn right I love cooking, be it on the stove, in the oven, crockpot or on the grill/smoker, I love cooking.

Does anyone else here love cooking up a delicious meal? Mayhaps you have delicious recipes for desserts? Or you have a recipe for an out of this world rub that taste good on chicken or on steak? Maybe you have a recipe for cog shaped cookies and skull shaped brownies? Perhaps you dine like a Viking with recipes for home made mead? Or you just have a simple recipe for mashed potatoes you'd like to share?

Well do I have an idea of where to put, the TFW Cooking section. Sure we may all be a bunch of pasty skinned, nerdy geeks but hey, we still gotta eat don't we?

So is anyone else in favor of a TFW Cooking With Geeks Recipe and Ideas section? Or perhaps I am alone in this? Let me know.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's a nice idea, though we're not planning to add new subforums at this time. Perhaps you could create a social group? It's the kind of thing the social groups system was made for.

3. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits: