Can Transformers do Naruto's Jutsu???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ezilla82, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

Hey guys,
    I 've learn alot about the Cybertronian martial arts of Metallikato, Crystalacution, and the least known Circult-Su. Now this might be a stupid question, but I would like to know. Is it possible that these practices of the Cybertronian marital arts perform just like Naruto's world like the lightning based attack of the Chidori or Naruto's Spiraling Sphere known as the Rasengan or any kind of jutsu? Now if no one's once to comment then its cool I mean it's only just a thought. But thanks for reading this anyway.

2. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    Transformers don't need Jutsu to kick ass.

3. DilaZirK

DilaZirK Is bullheaded.

News Credits:
    ...this is completely new to me. Here I thought the only art of self-defense the Transformers know is how to properly operate a fire-arm.

That being said, I really don't think giant robotic life-forms will ever be dexterous as ninjas (especially anime ninjas), so the martial arts thing is probably more of a necessity should any robot ever engage in melee combat.

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Jutsu isnt from Naruto. Jutsu just means "skill"

it's also used as the name of "ninja techniques/magic" that shows up in tons of games, manga, anime, and legends.

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

So I guess that means yes & no 'cause we know that the TF's use big F***king guns to kick ass. I understand, i was like if they could if it was close combat and situation was critical they would, but like I said before I understand I'm not mad about your comments or criticisms, just would like to get some opinions thats all.

6. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Transformers + Naruto. Wow, that idea almost makes Kiss Play seem good in comparison.

7. nightboomfer

nightboomfer SeƱor Member

If you mean the elemental powers shown on that show, then yes, the Transformers used that in Super God Masterforce.

8. Greenshadow0

Greenshadow0 Well-Known Member

QFT.

9. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

i think buddha monkey may be the only one to use such techniques.

10. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

Is...is this a serious thread?

11. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I think martial arts associated with the G1 universe have always been pretty specific... channelling electricity, finding metal stress points etc... but beyond that, there hasn't been a lot of exploration.

I would say that there could be "special techniques" associated with Transformer martial arts, and some of these could be pretty spectacular... after all, they are giant robots. There's a lot of potential for destruction there.

Let's look at the two Naruto techniques you mention. When you consider that the Chidori is a concentration of electrical energy, and the Rasengan is a sort of vibrational vortex that deflects obstructions like a tiny, spinning force-field, it doesn't seem odd at all for TFs to use powers like that... especially when many of them can already do things like teleport, emit magnetic beams and forcefields, convert limbs into weapons, breath fire, create earthquakes, etc...

Also, there's a precedent for giant robots using martial-arts-like super powers... it's a common element in many mecha anime, including some TF series, as well as numerous Brave Series shows and even G Gundam.

I think it could be a cool idea.

zmog

12. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    they dont really need to learn how to shoot lightning from their fingers when they have guns that do it for them. And guys like Sunstorm can do it without having to take any kind of special training

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Cool Idea! I think Animated Prowl is gonna be ninja like cop,that would be so cool and then he falls out of a tree.:p 

14. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    Well, they can already do the transformation jutsu, and the dinobots know the fireball jutsu......NARUTO WAS INSPIRED BY TRANSFORMERS! :lolol 

15. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    :lolol 

16. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Almost? In comparison to anything Transformers with Naruto involved it sounds like pure win.

(Nothing against Naruto fans, I just can't watch more than 20 seconds without longing for the sweet release of death)

Also, I think martial arts are best left to the ones that had it as a character trait, like Bludgeon.
    If they all did it it might seem a bit WTF?

I.e: Take animated, can you Imagine Bulkhead or Ratchet leaping through the air doing a 'triple front ninja star sumaso-hasta-car-freshner-lamp-post-doom' attack?

(I realise that sumaso-hasta probably isnt a real word, but given the generally complex names of anime fighting moves, I thought it fitted well)

17. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    The dubbed version of Naruto stinks, I'm a fan of the japanese version and I can't stand the english version. One Piece stinks too. Yet for some reason I don't mind the Bleach dub. Any way the closest you'll come to that is Blugeon and the Japanese Headmaster Version of Sixshot. Bludgeon used metalkido some kind of cybertronian martial arts. Sixshot used all sorts of ninja moves from throwing stars to duplication to kill Ultra Magnus in the Headmasters anime. But as most have already said most Transformers like Hoist and Mirage in G1 had special moves such as invisiblity and forcefields. There wasn't much need for ninja moves. That's one thing I miss about G1 was the diffrent special moves each tranformer had.

18. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    you guys are forgetting that action master guy, whatshisname, banzaitron.

BANZAITRON!

19. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Sixshot in Headmasters made frequent use of a ninja technique called "Bunshin", also used in Naruto. Sixshot's was cooler still since he could split into each different mode simultaineously, or into multiple versions of one mode, like his gun form.

20. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i still think its hilarious that sixshots US designation is STAG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.