Can The Nine Tails defeat a Transformer?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Driftx3, Jul 3, 2011.

1. unchained5150

unchained5150 Time to Disappear.

What's with all the Japan hate?

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Alternity certainly beats Naruto for the convoluted storyline award.
    I like Naruto, I still watch it, so I'll say he could beat up all the minibots pretty handily, and probably a regular soldier like Hound or Thundercracker, if he goes all foxy on them. The full 9 tails would probably fuck up alot of them, it kind of reminds me of Thunderwing in stormbringer. Unless you bring in alternity guys and who the hell knows what's going on there.

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Not that they have no say, but it is undeniable that Hasbro has the primary voice in the matter. What with the current Aligned Universe and their focus on the Thirteen, they've been asked about Logos Prime, Aaron Archer said "we don't look into Takara's stuff (as much)", I am paraphrasing, but the kid who asked the question at BotCon was two people in front of me.

Hell, also consider Takara-Tomy's traditions of calling them the "Cybertrons" and "Destrons", same with "Convoy", but in the last few years, they bend to our names of "Autobots", "Decepticons" and "Optimus Prime". To say that Takara-Tomy is NOT the lesser of the two (even if by the smallest margin) would be a fool's error.

Strictly personal, just various interactions and experiences in life lead me to my beliefs and decisions, but I will not deny anyone else's enjoyment in various Japanese media.

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:

Oh cool, Manifest Destiny AND Xenophobia (which you clearly don't understand the definition of). Think of it this way, if you said "I'm not racist, I'm just anti-african people", how do you think it would go over?

Also, it appears I understand satire better than you, because I can tell your use of it was wrong.

5. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Unless Hasbro made Takara start using these terms I don't think this is a good example.

6. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Racism indicates disdain in particular races/ethnicities, even if multiple. Xenophobia is general and concerns the broad spectrum concerning foreigners. Funny that you say that about satire, and not offer anything past "no u".

Either way, the continuing dialogue between us offers nothing. I put in my two cents, you said I "chose the wrong brand to like if I hated Japan", which was false, ipso facto.

What is true, Japan had a hand in creating Transformers, a brand that is primarily American-controlled. For some reason, you saw fit to REALLY escalate the conversation with a certain "xenophobia" comment; though I do consider myself a Nationalist and an American chauvinist. You're the one who tried to lay in damage with mudslinging when I came in simply supporting for my beliefs.

Why? They broke their traditions they had for over two decades to give into the American ones. Again, it speaks loudly that Hasbro has the stronger voice over Takara-Tomy.

"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu.

Not saying Hasbro and Takara-Tomy are in a war, or that Hasbro is the supreme excellence, but his quote sure as hell puts their decision of breaking tradition into a stronger perspective.

7. kristaldoodle

kristaldoodle Nutbar

Im not in it for the Japan hate (sure they come out with weird shit once in a while, but they make awesome toys.) but im in this thread over Weeaboo 'butthurt'.

I seriously though Transformers has no Weeaboos unless they liked Kiss Players or something.

and No, Naruto and Transformers crossing over would be horrific.

I do NOT want to go back to my 10 year old self and ask "hey 10 year old Kristal? what's your favorite naruto character?" "ITACHI DESSUU!!!11!"

Xenophobic: ("hatred or fear of foreigners or strangers or of their politics or culture" AKA: Discrimination.)

8. Crystal Convoy

News Credits:
    Hasbro's names are more recognizable than Takara's and more recognition = more money.

9. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Once more.

10. Crystal Convoy

News Credits:
    More like Takara being smart and trying to capitalize. And I'm done. If you want to believe Hasbro is the better then be my guest.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  11. DarkLiger

DarkLiger Well-Known Member

Very true but a Transfomers crossover with Gurren Lagann/Godannar/ Brave Series or any of the super robots shows would be awesome.

I get the weird feeling Kamina would try to combine Gurren Laggan with Optimus Prime

12. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Trying to capitalize on Hasbro's impact upon the world. Hasbro made "Transformers", Takara-Tomy (believe it was just Takara at the time), thought "hey you guys did this better that we did, we want in". Hasbro graciously let them in, they each released Transformers with different names and marketing, but it was Hasbro that won the world. So Takara-Tomy decided to follow their lead, their louder, stronger voice. Now Hasbro is the main one in control of Transformers, and is dishing out Transformers to us in many forms of media. Hasbro is easily the dominant of the two.

13. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Well-Known Member

Asking this question is like asking if dogs have the Buddha nature.

Woof.

14. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    "Hey, I'm not xenophobic because my bigotry is only against ONE kind of people!"

I'm mudslinging because your beliefs (namely that all north america should be considered a part of america, that all of Japan and its people are deserving of hatred, etc.) are reprehensible.

And considering your response to being called out at making a crack at me was to hide behind it being "satirical", I'm finding it pretty funny that you think I should write you a treatise on what satire is and where it applies.

Well, there were a couple references to TF in TTGL... The gunman shaped like the Decepticon symbol, the mech holding Optimus Prime's gun, etc.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  15. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Back on topic, a single Alternity would wipe out any rival universe with one shot, wiping it (and everything in it) from ever even having existed in the first place, let along against any individual from any said universe. The end.

The funny part is that that's not even one of the more out there powers for the Alternity. A Time Lord with a Green Lantern ring would still be inferior to them. These are beings that regard the God of Chaos who devours entire universes as being beneath their notice.

16. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    "If you have a differing opinion than me, you are an intolerant bigot that I will not tolerate."

I bet you're not so offended when people say "fuck the French" or "fuck Mexicans", people often forget that I am Mexcian (Zaca Tecas), but regardless, it's totally fine to make fun of Mexico and France, it seems, but you can't touch Japan or else the weeaboos throw a nerdrage. Thanks for clearin' it up for me, bud. I hope you enjoy Japan as much as they love America. ;]

17. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    depends. bumblebee from g1? sure. the DOTM drones
    that have the guns that vaoprize humans?
    no.

18. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    What's with all the blacked out txt?

Way to make my thread hard to understand!

Now on to the serious questions here people:

Here is the hypothetical situation; Madara Uchiha succeeds in extracting all the Tailed Beasts and uses his Sharingan to release the Ten Tails from the moon created by The Sage Of The Six Paths.

Since it is my thread, Alternity or any sort of semi powerful Transformer in existence has something better to do that day then defend The Ninja World. All that is left is Beast Wars II Stampy and that annoying computer hologram girl from Transformers 2000 Car Robots.

Then all of a sudden there is a dimensional rift and several Bayformers arrive in a huge explosion!

First it's Lazerbeak, then the Twins.

The reborn Ten Tails is ready to begin it's rampage, and just then Naruto goes to Toad Sage Mode and a suit of Master Armor appears. He puts it on and merges with Stampy and The Twins (who are now a Gestalt).

So...

Could Masterforce Stampy/ Twins bonded with Toad Sage Naruto defeat the Ten Tails?

Oh yeah, Lazerbeak is there for some reason.

19. Driftx3

News Credits:
    This is one of those hypothetical battle scenarios that keeps me up at night.

20. Driftx3

News Credits:
    Yes we need this now more than ever!

Be thankful I didn't ask if Strike Witches could defeat a Transformer. (which they probably could)