Can the Database be updated to include JUST the year?

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by Lody666, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Lody666

Lody666 Brother of Bruticus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am really frustrated with the way the database is arranged.

How come you don't have a page that allows me to link directly to the year I am looking for? If I am looking for a character that begins with a B or O I have to wade through 20 pages of Bumblebee and Optimus Prime before I get there.

Is there a way to update it so that I can click on 1984 Transformers or 1986 Transformers and see just the figures released through that year instead of trying to find a Decepticon or Autobot from that year and then opeing that unrelated page?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    You can use the search function to search by year. Generation 1 is broken down by year as is Generation 2 - you need to drill down through US Transformers and then through the respective header lines.

The lines that follow are arranged by series, but are in (roughly) chronological order.

Will look at ways to tighten this up going forward as I know it would be a useful feature, but I'll need to see if Tony knows a way of making it happen.

3. Lody666

Lody666 Brother of Bruticus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How do I use the search function?

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    It's on the right hand side, below the category listing and the ebay adverts. There is an option for Advanced Search, which gives you a phenomenal amount of categories to search in, including the year.