Customs: Can someone with an eBay account do me a favor!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by axe_pheonix, Aug 22, 2007.

1. encline

encline customizer of love TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    DId you do that one. I remember when that one went up. It is freakin sweet. I love the code on the fins.

2. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You do have the option of offering it to the next bidder down from the winning bidder.....Usually if I have ever had to do that, it goes still for the winning amount. Did you try that? And yes, you can delete bids if I am not mistaken, as well as even block bidders. Just go into your settings to look up when you are listing an auction and also be very specific when listing your auctions.

Hope any info helps,

-Gregg

3. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You do have the option of offering it to the next bidder down from the winning bidder.....Usually if I have ever had to do that, it goes still for the winning amount. Did you try that? And yes, you can delete bids if I am not mistaken, as well as even block bidders. Just go into your settings to look up when you are listing an auction and also be very specific when listing your auctions.

Hope any info helps,

-Gregg

4. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've tried that. No takers. Of course I've only had one non-paying bidder since I've been on ebay (1999).

5. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've tried that. No takers. Of course I've only had one non-paying bidder since I've been on ebay (1999).