Can someone recommend some free web space?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by escutler, May 22, 2011.

1. escutler

escutler Decepticon Air Commander

News Credits:
    Hey fellow TF fans- I am trying to find a site that offers free web space so I can upload some pics for linking on ebay. I don't wanna spend the extra money to upload a bunch of pics to ebay, so I figure I can just link to them this way. I tried to find out from Verizon (I have FIOS) and they did not want to give me any help at all in using their 10 MB (wow 10 whole megs!) of free web space- they just wanted me to upgrade my services. It really annoyed me!

Can someone give me some advice regarding a site that they have used that is good and not a scam or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

2. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. escutler

News Credits:
    Thanks, process! Are there restrictions at photobucket, like number of views per week or month or something? I've seen some sites that use photobucket where the pic is blocked with a bandwidth exceeded message or something?

Where in NJ are ya, BTW?

4. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There is a bandwidth limit, but I believe it's pretty high. I've been using it for years and have yet to hit that limit. If you're just using it for personal ebay auctions, I can't imagine you'd ever max it out.

I'm just a few miles outside of NYC. :D 

5. escutler

News Credits:
    Photobucket it is, then! It's a well-known site, so I'm pretty comfortable with using it. Thanks for the advice! I live about 1.5 hrs south of ya, I guess. Take care, man!