Can someone explain this TF ebay auction?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by VictoryLeo19, Oct 30, 2010.

1. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

When I first came across this, I saved it in my "watching" section and kind of forgot about it. I mean, it has a great deal of parts and weapons for G1, and a rock lord, but beyond the gobot extras, I am almost shocked to see the price it is going for. It's not my auction, just one that I have been watching more frequently since I noticed the price hike. Any reason for this? or is this a case of random ebay madness?

lot of Action Figure Parts - eBay (item 160497504991 end time Oct-30-10 19:37:09 PDT)

2. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn't be surprised if some people were trying to buy that and sell the parts off individually. There's quite a few interesting things in there.

3. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

thats what i was thinking also, but i mean, theres lots with the same parts generally for a lot cheaper. maybe im just overlooking something. i like seeing stuff like this, it makes me think haha

4. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

some of those parts look like there from 1984 like weapons & guns. so perhaps people really need all those constructicons parts.

5. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Interesting parts. I see two pieces of Starscream which look's like he's gone through hell. And I see only two armor pieces of Jetfire? Where's the rest of it?
    From what I see it look's like Afterburner is the only worthy figure in there.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    id say there is a reasonable chance of recouping there investment on those parts, minus what ever the winner may need out of them him or herself!

7. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

I don't feel this is a crazy price for that lot.
    There's a complete Steeljaw, a Barrage, an Afterburner and complete accessories for Devastator.
    If the buyer needed those specifically, it's a decent price methinks.

8. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    some interesting stuff...not for that price though...that is crackhead prices...even if you broke that stuff apart...i do not see you getting all your $$ back.