Can somebody please talk me out of getting Overlord

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Canbot, Sep 10, 2017.

1. deceptifocus

deceptifocus *Supercharged*

Ebay:
    Him and like, what, a third of the lost light, including rewind.

2. deceptifocus

deceptifocus *Supercharged*

Ebay:
    Ya but you wont find it at Wal-Mart or for $40-50.

3. Canbot

Canbot Well-Known Member

The drive alone is not worth the expense in gas, as I'm sure now that I'm reconsidering, they'll be gone, Gone, GONE :D 

I saw them at two separate Walmarts, not on separate trips.

As far as distribution goes, it's usually not the case that we in Canada get these before you guys, right? I mean, you can't get away from Astrotrain (he's still warming here, even making a comeback), but anything interesting is gone in a matter of weeks. Are you sure that Overlord hasn't been shipped en mass yet?...like, in a few weeks he'll be all over the place? The only stuff I've really seen in super small quantities are Titans Return Legends classes like Gnaw and Kickback. Most others, I've seen around.

My only reason for picking up Overlord is that he's a cool looking toy that triple changes (ok, that base too I guess). I didn't realize he partsformed, so that's something to consider...I'm not a fan of that, but I guess you can't have it all. I haven't watched anything post Sunbow cartoon, nor the IDW comics either. This would have been a legit "buy it cause it looks cool!" toy. Which is why I need the help from y'all to not do it :D 

4. Steelfire

Steelfire Well-Known Member

I think he was briefly in stock at ToyDojo, not sure about elsewhere. Definitely haven't seen him in stores by me.

5. onnsake

onnsake champ

News Credits:
    Don't get Overlord.

6. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

Talk you out hell I cant talk myself out of doing stupid shit to get one like pay shipping online or something.

I'm hype as fucxk for this guy even though I don't have any connection to him as I aged out before he hit back in the day but I know I love Sky Shadow, Decepticons, base modes, Titan masters, anything CHUG leader class and he matches with the 'con target masters colors and Ive been army building trigger happy and am exactly as hyped for Misfire and Slinger if I can ever fucking see them in person to buy them. Its gonna cost me in opportunity to get guys I DO have a connection to and want to round out my dream cast/ roster of 80s guys to get distracted off that mission getting him and the target masters so talk you hell talk ME out of getting him!

7. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus TFW2005 Supporter

Get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Smirker

The Smirker Kintaro's other brother

You could always get skyshadow which I think is a much better mold.