Can somebody give me some heads....

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Moroni Prime, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    .... for the following figures:
    Red = price went up 200%
    Combiners:

-Tantrum
    -Sinnertwin
    -Deadend

For the figures listed above, I only want the heads, not the entire figures, as I already have the figures. Please know in advance, if you do offer me the entire figure, don't expect much as I'm only willing to pay for the head (intact and unbroken), around $3-$6 tops. For "Scramble City" types, this means the head/neck/peg piece, not just the busted off "cube" with a face. :lol 

Headmasters:

-Horribull (Kreb)
    -Apeface (Spasma)
    -Hardhead (Duros)
    -Scorpinok (Zarak)

I understand that headmasters were notorious for having their heads lost behind couches, down the heatvent, or eaten by the cat. Therefore these I would expect to pay more for. However, considering that these are themselves infact just part of a figure, and not the entire figure, I would only be willing to pay a maximum of $20.00 tops for each, with the exception of Zarak (for Scorpinok), Him I would pay $30.00 tops.

Thanks for taking the time to look, if you wish to make any offers, or questions, just shoot me a PM.

*****************ATTENTION!!! NO FAKES PLEASE!!!!********************
    Also, I only accept vintage figures, not repros or KOs. If the item, when recieved, is found to be such (I'll know), the part will be returned, refund demanded, and bad feedback given.

2. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    bump

3. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    seriously guys, I really need these parts. 70 views now, and not a single post for a single junker.

I'll offer more, and raise prices a bit I guess.

4. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    For the love of god, and all that is holy, my anus is bleeding!!!!!! [/Rejected]

(bump)