can rid dreadwind and smokejumper combine with armada/energon tidalwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 13, 2009.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

Smokejumper - Transformers Wiki

found this link on tfwik

at the bottom of the page is a set of links that take you to 2 instruction pages explaining how to combine smokejumper and dreadwind with armada megatron/galvatron but the wiki page aklso says that dreadwind and smokejumper can combine with armada tidalwave as well but does not provide any instructions for it

anybody got any pictures of those 2 jets combined with tidalwave or any pictures of the 2 jets and tidalwave combined with megatron/galvatron?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Taking a look at that and the blurb, it probably means that Tidal Wave connects to the arms as in his official Burning Galvatron combination. I doubt the legs can be attached, though, given how those instructions put Dreadwing on the back already.

So it's probably just the arm attachments for maximum overkill.

According to the page, that combination does add Tidal Wave, and the idea was to go to the OTFCC homepage to see how to do it, but the instructions were never published. Maybe there was more to it. Still, from where I am sitting, the only thing I can see are the arms unless there's a way to hook those legs on somewhere.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    Holy Snikey!!!!

That looks interesting...i happen to own those guys and galvatron...i think i will be pulling these guys out of their storage bins this weekend and making this combination ...looks pretty snazzy....