Can Movie BB top 100/150/200 total releases?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by KnightHawkke, Dec 8, 2011.

1. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

I lost track of the current numbers, but can the movie BB toy incarnation list top 100 with new films? (If it has not already) is the sky the limit on how many times he will clog pegs and shelves world wide?

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

A quick browse of tfwiki.net reveals that he currently has around 85 toys in all class sizes and decos across Hasbro and Takara. Depends what your criteria is I suppose, but I actually thought it would be more than that.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Probably will. Even though there have been way too many BBs, I really don't see as many of him as other figures clogging up the pegs right now. I do think they did go overboard, but Christmas seems to be bringing out the parents and grandparents to unclog them once again. I think we will see the real turds of the line as well as fanwanks clog the shelves when all is said and done once again.

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Our own resources put him at 84, not counting Lucky Draws.

Now I'm going to be obsessively trying to find out which one we're short!

... probably the 1970s Camaro Takara clear window variant from the first movie.

5. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I only scanned down the page, scrolling fairly briskly so I may have miscounted. If it helps I may have counted the Lucky Draws :eek: .

6. SolidSnake2017

SolidSnake2017 Well-Known Member

I was at a TJ Maxx the other day, some little boy around maybe 6 pciks up a leader bumblebee screams with delight and kisses the box saying 'I love you bumblebee' my first thought was damn that dad is stuck buying that thing or breaking the kids heart, then my second thought was, wow marketing really does work on kids.

7. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm glad the kids have a character they can latch onto. It's good for the fandom down the road.