Can it be? Another Megan Fox thread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Darthbane2007, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Well-Known Member

Another Megan Fox letter -- and this one sings her praises! | EW.com

Ah yes, but this time, it's from production assiant Anthony Steinhart. Here is part of his response..

“First of all, I would like people to know (for those who are interested) the reason why I am writing this letter is to clear my name in any of this Ms. Fox bashing. As someone pointed out in one of the responses, you could narrow down the list of potential writers of the letter by looking on IMDB. I have received a few phone calls from people who have read the letter and they know that I have worked closely with the actors/actresses on the film, so I felt I should at least clear my name.

My name is Anthony Steinhart and I have worked on both Transformers movies and have had the pleasure of working with Ms. Fox.

I read the letter by the three unnamed crew people and was blown away by their description of Ms. Fox. Especially, since I am the one usually getting Ms. Fox at her trailer. I have personally never been nor ever witnessed Ms. Fox being rude or inconsiderate of people’s feelings or the work to be done. Everyone is entitled to their good days and bad. Contrary to popular belief, she is like us (human) and has both good and bad days as well. Working on the Transformers movies can be intense at times and sometimes intense situations cause intense moments.

Anthony Steinhart’s letter continues after the jump…

Some of the examples the three unnamed writers give as evidence of Ms. Fox and her horrible attitude are so ridiculous.

It’s unfortunate the grip didn’t want to bring his daughter to set because Megan Fox wasn’t nice and not the fact that we had a closed to set. No visitors unless approved by the UPM [unit production manager]. That is what the call sheets have always said. By the way, Ms. Fox wished my 12-year-old brother a happy birthday over the phone while we were shooting in New Mexico. Not so heartless…

It’s also unfortunate that she didn’t attend any of the “15” parties, but I clearly remember her hanging out in New Mexico with some of the crew and watching her get hounded by passers-by as she walked through the hotel lobby and being nothing but gracious to her fans. Also isn’t it refreshing to hear that she doesn’t need to be a part of the party machine that sometimes swallows people whole, only to spit them out on the front page of every magazine. And incidentally, if these crew members were at the wrap party, I only saw 2 cast members there. Granted I wasn’t there the whole night, but I was there long enough to know that the others probably weren’t going to show.

I also remember walking with her through the hordes of people lined up, while we shot at Princeton and she signed autograph after autograph. She signed many publicity photos, magazines, pieces of white paper for crew members and their families. Now I know that isn’t the same as curing a disease, but if we are to take anything an actor/actress says or does to personally, then I fear we have far greater problems on our hands.

Unfortunately, I don’t always keep up with or hang on to quotes and/or quips “actresses” say, so I wasn’t familiar with the incident that incited the tasteless letter, but none-the-less leave the war of words to those involved. No need to drag her name through the mud and at the same time, unknowingly, bring others down.

Nice to see someone not bash her for once..

2. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    This is incredibly refreshing and I hope it's true. I still believe that the one letter from those three crew members was full of shit.

3. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    .........................................................................................................

this is gettin old already

4. Peter Cullen91

Peter Cullen91 Well-Known Member

:popcorn 

5. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Well-Known Member

Probably was. You just never know these things..

6. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Is this Megan F0x world?

If so......

7. megatron10824

megatron10824 taghdhjk

[​IMG]

LEAVE MEGAN FOX ALONE SHE'S A PLASTIC HUMAN BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

8. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    Good for him.

Edit: Not ^him/her/it....Anthony.

9. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

This whole...whatever you want to call it was interesting and somewhat entertaining at first, but now it's just getting annoying and lame.

10. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Hmmm... another Megan Fox thread *sigh*

11. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    *stabs eyes out with pencils*

12. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    You guys love it and you know it.

13. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    any one else want to introduce a board rule saying that any thread about miss fox needs to actually be primarily about transformers first and foremost?

14. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Take it to oprah....

THIS.Next thing you know somebody is going to start a thread about Jennifer Aniston.Put down the Bon-Bons,and your copies of the national enquirer and midnight star and lets get back to talking about TRANSFORMERS which is the purpose of this website!!!

15. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Can it be, a hopefully locked/closed thread!

16. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Can it be? No.

I find this interesting about how there are two totally different stories going around. Hmmm...

So, when's the next letter? I'm guessing soon due to how often these tend to show up...

17. RoastDude

RoastDude Constructicon

*Sigh*

It's getting old.

18. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

*yawn* So Fox is posing as some Anthony fella to clear her name...big deal.

19. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Got to Megan Fox world, since your name/toy comes with her.

20. funstorm

funstorm Doer of nothing

is a big deal cuz she also posed as the first 3 dudes that wrote the other letter