Can I redirect USPS??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RobtimusPrime, Sep 23, 2016.

1. RobtimusPrime

RobtimusPrime Active Member

Ebay:
    HELP :( 

I just ordered from TFSource (TW Evila Star (Purple) in case anyone is interested) and my shipping address is incorrect.

I received shipping confirmation at around 7pm GMT (London, etc.) and as of writing this it is 8.40pm so it isn't coming up on USPS yet.

I can't contact USPS through the site because it demands a ZIP code (UK Postcodes don't work). I googled and found a long email that looks like trash but I tried it anyway, and I'm now awaiting a response.

I've also emailed TFSource customer care for assistance but is there any possibility of getting the order redirected?

2. konrathink

konrathink Jared Magnus

I did so within the US, but I'm not sure you can internationally. I would call USPS with your tracking number. We moved, I ordered something and I forgot to change our address. They were able to intercept it and it arrived a few days later at the correct address. I think you may have to pay a fee to do that though.

uses intercept

You may need to call your postal service in London who would take it over from USPS once it arrives.

3. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How much of your address is wrong? If its still in the same postal code area and its a typo, you should contact your local post office. If its going to an old address, you should be able to get them to forward it. If you're in the UK the USPS can't help you though, you'll need to contact royal mail.

4. Mixmaster

Mixmaster [Excited quacking]

News Credits:
    It will take a day or two for the USPS tracking to the start working. However, it may be possible to set up a redirect with the Royal Mail, like you do when you're moving house.

5. RobtimusPrime

RobtimusPrime Active Member

Ebay:
    I can't really do anything with USPS, I have to wait until the package reaches the UK, which it has.

It then hands over to Parcel Force, who told me that at least 1 delivery attempt must be made prior to redirecting.

But the place it's being delivered to has a concierge for deliveries, so I can still collect it there with some ID (it's just a bit inconvenient).

If I asked that it isn't left with the concierge this would actually delay it further!

Moral of the story is, double and triple and even quadruple check shipping address BEFORE placing order!