Can I get advice for comics/graphic novels?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by HoosierDaddy, May 24, 2011.

1. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    I don't know what forum to post this in. I found the comics/graphic novels forums but it is under non-Transformers so I thought I would post here and the mods can move it to the appropriate forum.

I just wanted to get some advice. I have never read any of the comics. I know there are a lot of characters in the comics that may have not been in the cartoons I have watched and the same with character development.

So my question is, in order for me to get caught up on the Transformers comics mainly the G1/Neo G1 stuff, what are the names of graphic novels you guys would suggest?

Thanks in advance.

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    evne despite its non tf section you can still discuss TF Comics there (u cna even discuss tf games on the vidoe game section)

3. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You would be better off to check the Comics forum for this..there's several threads in there that other members asked this same question..
    You can enter a forum search and by using a keyword and it will pull up lots of threads where people gave their opinion.
    Here's a couple..

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/comic-books-graphic-novels/390264-can-somebody-explain-transformers-ongoing-me.html?highlight=Transformers+comic+series

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/comic-books-graphic-novels/398607-idw-tf-newbie-questions.html?highlight=Transformers+comic+series

4. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Last Stand of the Wreckers

Transformers Classics Volumes, especially 1, 5, and 6.

The War Within Omnibus.

5. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    Thanks for the help guys.