Can G1 Mirage Missle Launcher fit on Classics?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Chaddicus, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

Has anyone tried to see if the G1 Mirage Missle Launcher can attach to the classics Mirage?

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    The missile launcher for Mirage (G1) is like that for Sideswipe/Red Alert.

It clips on using a "U" shaped clip around a "o" shaped section of the robot. For Sideswipe/Red Alert, this is the shoulder, for Mirage it is the axle for the front wheel.

I do not believe them to be compatible. Be careful not to force the launcher on to classics mirage if it does not fit properly, as you will break the launcher. The launcher clips for these figures are known for the fragility, and will break easily.

I recommend the "Gears of War" weapons sets. They are weapons sets that homage the original G1 weapons, but are made for the classics figures. I think TFsource, BBTS, and others might have them in stock for sale.

3. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not really. I just tried it and you can kinda wedge it on his should but it looks like you wedged it in there.

The G3 Trailer comes with a should launcher for him, not to mention a bunch of weapons for other classics figures. So get that and kill 6 birds with one stone!

4. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

That's what I figured, I just don't want to pay the gears of war prices for 3 launchers, sense I already have the Inferno Ladder/Hand cover.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    g3 trailer like juise said, the launchers, grimmy's sword, bb's pistol, hound's gun, all fit great