Customs: can classics/rotf brawl have 5 barrol gatling guns?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 19, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

would it be possible to remove the lower arm side mounted tank cannons from classics/rotf bralw's lower arms and instead replace them with the quintuple barrol laser cannon batteries that form fansproject bruticus's lower left arm exstensions and bruticus's left and right hand?

i ask that question because i am considering it as a possible way to improve on his tank mode ad if possible make it a more modern day version of g1 brawls tank form but with it having a certain rertron g1 twist at the same time

on the other hand though i can certaly see how the lower arms and the side mounted tank cannons could also double up as the anti aircraft twin sound cannons the opriginal g1 brawl figure had moutned onto the bakc of the figures tank mode

so which would be better

the quint barrol gun batteries or the twin barrol tank cannons mounted on the lower arms?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

helo?

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Of course it's possible. I think they question you want to ask is "is it easy?".

Maybe. Not entire sure if the gun plugs are 5mm or not. If they are, then they'll plug right into the mounting holes for the forearm halves. If not, you're going to have to do some work.

Don't really see how it makes him look more "G1", though. And then he stops resembling a real life tank afterwards, too. But hey, they're your toys, you can do whatever you want to them.