Can anyone identify this DinoThunder Zord toy?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by LigerPrime, Apr 2, 2007.

1. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Came across this picture of this DinoThunder toy ie brachosaurs (spelling)? Does anyone know what it is? It looks LARGE! I mean, it looks like the main Zord from the DinoThunder series is on top of him!

[​IMG]

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    I think it is. My brother is more familar with Sentai shows than me. After reading a bit of the description it does say DX Abareno (megazord for the US audience) the Abareno (aka Megazord) is a DX supposedly. if that is true than the toy really is that big.

3. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Dang! So er, was that big bronto only available in Japan?! I had the "smaller" one so I was wondering where that one came from. Thanks for the reply, though...by the way, do you think you can ask your bro about that Zord?

4. agravlin

agravlin Bearer of Reason

Man, I always wanted the Thunder Megazord and Tor... :( 

5. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    There was indeed a DX Brachiosaurs. But it wasn't as big as that pic suggests. I dunno what that pic is of, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a toy that big made. The DX version of the Brachiosaurs was pretty small (relatively). The head and neck of the thing was only as big as the drill arm of Abaren-oh, and could be detached placed on Abaren-oh's shoulder like the other Bakuryu that were released. It came with little figurines of the Bakuryu that could be placed in it, though.

6. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    I believe the pic's correct, just that it's not the DX version of the megazord on it.

7. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    I have that particular version that you mention...that's why I don't recognise the Brachiosaurs in the picture I posted...