Can anyone help me out with this? :)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Mar 4, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey Guys , i have had a Heinlad figure for a long time.. Bought him lose complete on ebay years ago .. I have taken a liking to making my own custom boxes for figures i have but dont have tha boxes..

I wanted to know if anyone has a Heinlad complete with box opened, and if they could scan the top , bottom , sides and back of the box for me .. I dont know if he came with a tech spec card but if he did could i get a scan of the card as well ???.. I would be greatful if someone could help me out .. Some decent size scans would help me out alot ...

This is the front of the box that i made already
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/FINAL-FRONT-J.jpg
    I changed up the old image of heinlad a bid and updated him with a cool pic i found online of him..
    and this is one side i made but i may change it up a bit once i see some good pics of how the actual box looks
    http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q308/Highlands_Paranormal/sidefinal.jpg

I made all of it in photoshop, took me some hours for each one so far..

You can PM me if you can help me out with some pics.

Thanks in advance

-Curt

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

You need to fix your links. Apparently, you copied and pasted a post where the links were shortened for length, so they're stuck like that and don't work.

3. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah i fixed them right after i made the post and checked them , you must have click on it that fast while i was fixing them lol .. They work now though :)