can anyone help me out with Killbison? GPS question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by chrisr291, Apr 8, 2010.

1. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I just received a replacement Killbison in the mail to replace my superglue bison.

Well... just like my other killbison, I can't get the leg connecter above his head. Once I get it to the position i've detailed in the photo, it gets super hard and will break if I keep pushing. Also, I can't push the head down into his chest because it gets stuck.

Has anyone encountered and fixed this problem? My older killbison had this problem so like a genius (I didn't know about GPS), I took it apart to try and fix it. In doing so, I made it worse because the right arm, head and turrent snapped off.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some more photos between ebay and Superglue Killbison

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Are you just trying to transform him to vehicle mode or combiner mode?
    What you might want to do is use super glue KB as a permanent combiner leg and use the other undamaged one for regular robot mode.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well, I purchased the replacement killbison to just work.

The Super glue KB works find in robot, vehicle and leg modes but I wanted a toy that does the same without all the glue.

4. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

Almost three years later, and I had the same problem yesterday. I went ahead and filed down the areas where the head was applying too much pressure when converting to robot mode. If anyone else tries this, please be aware that there's a tube *inside* the figure's chest that is meant to hold the head upright in robot mode. It's very important to file this down as well. I could post pictures if anyone actually gives a crap.