Customs: Can anyone help me out ? Making a custom Red Alert

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Jul 31, 2007.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im looking for a Police Light Bar that goes on top the Binaltech Red Alert .. Im going to make my own RA useing an extra Smokescreen i got. I figure ill never get the real deal anytime soon so ill just try my hand at making a repaint lol. They are pretty much the same mold except for the tail fin on the back. Does anyone have a extra lightbar they dont need or know if there is some kind of model kit that i can buy that has the same kind ??? Oh and if possible the two small red lights that go on the front bumper ?
    PM me if you can help me out

UPDATE*** I just realized that smokescreens head if different so if anyone has a extra Silverstreak head they dont need please let me know on that also

Thanks Guys

-Curt

I got this in the want area too but hope you dont mind me posting it here, i figure i would have better luck cause this is the kitbash thread and thats kinda what ill be doing .

2. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

3. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

4. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    does the guy make the same kind that go on Red Alert ? i believe they are in the V shape and solid.

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    does the guy make the same kind that go on Red Alert ? i believe they are in the V shape and solid.

6. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    If its the V-shaped one like Alt Prowl had, you shouldn't have too hard of a problem finding one.....there were quite a few customs made using Prowl....I'm sure something will turn up for you.

And HTS still has Rico for 9.99...I say this because Rico and Silverstreaks head are identical in looks...just different paint apps.

7. plowking

News Credits:
    If its the V-shaped one like Alt Prowl had, you shouldn't have too hard of a problem finding one.....there were quite a few customs made using Prowl....I'm sure something will turn up for you.

And HTS still has Rico for 9.99...I say this because Rico and Silverstreaks head are identical in looks...just different paint apps.

8. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh cool i never even thought about ricochet lol , ill leave him as my last resort, id like to try finding just the head first , just so i dont wind up with a headless body lol .. hmm unless i put smokescreens head on him and make some kind of custome .. thats an ideer .. Thanks for the tip :) 

9. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh cool i never even thought about ricochet lol , ill leave him as my last resort, id like to try finding just the head first , just so i dont wind up with a headless body lol .. hmm unless i put smokescreens head on him and make some kind of custome .. thats an ideer .. Thanks for the tip :) 

10. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Also, if you aren't picky about lightbars, TRU has some model kits and if you are lucky, they hvae the Robo-1 from Robocop. I got one lightbar off there. Have no idea where it is though...

Also, Autolooper has the same lightbar.

11. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

Also, if you aren't picky about lightbars, TRU has some model kits and if you are lucky, they hvae the Robo-1 from Robocop. I got one lightbar off there. Have no idea where it is though...

Also, Autolooper has the same lightbar.

12. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah my TRU dont sell model kits , something about kids and sniffing glue and paints fumes lol so they stoped selling them lol.. Ill have to take a look at a craft store near me that sells some , maybe ill get lucky and they will have a japanese cop car or something ..

But if anyone does come up with a lightbar like Red Alerts and Autolooper , pm me lol

13. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah my TRU dont sell model kits , something about kids and sniffing glue and paints fumes lol so they stoped selling them lol.. Ill have to take a look at a craft store near me that sells some , maybe ill get lucky and they will have a japanese cop car or something ..

But if anyone does come up with a lightbar like Red Alerts and Autolooper , pm me lol

14. plowking

News Credits:
  15. plowking

News Credits:
  16. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    His screen name is Rod ?

17. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    His screen name is Rod ?

18. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

I am taking the lightbar off, but I'm attaching it to a repainted Ricochet, to mimick a BT Alert, or in my case Prowl. Figure Id use the Acura later so I wanted to fill in the holes.
    Not sure if youre looking for that specific style, but dollor stores have plenty of cop cars that can be cannibalized.
    or you can try here
    http://www.policecarmodels.com/11li.html

19. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

I am taking the lightbar off, but I'm attaching it to a repainted Ricochet, to mimick a BT Alert, or in my case Prowl. Figure Id use the Acura later so I wanted to fill in the holes.
    Not sure if youre looking for that specific style, but dollor stores have plenty of cop cars that can be cannibalized.
    or you can try here
    http://www.policecarmodels.com/11li.html

20. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    Check with Vector, I've got an old custom of his made from Prowl [Judging by the bumps on the roof] he might still have the Light Bar.

Bumper lights might be a little harder to come by.

Now if you want to go about it a different route. You can find an Alt Prowl, get a spare Subaru head, and the reprolabels kit and make the Acura Red Alert.