Customs: Can anyone help me at all?!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by OMEGAPRIME1983, Dec 9, 2009.

1. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys.. ok, I"m rackin my brain here, trying every little.. tiny... minuscule differences of typing and wording to try and find the frikkin paint codes from the Movie Prime truck, and I can not, for the life of me, get any kind of leads on them... Is there anyone at all that can help me????? Please?? You'll be my best buds.....

2. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Retardicon

Are you trying to match factory colors used on the Movie Truck? I'll bet you anything those colors are custom mixed anyway for the special filming and lighting conditions of the movie. There was a custom Optimus Prime semi replica auctioned off a while back. I saw it on the movie news page if I remember correctly. I bet the guy who made that might know something if you could track him down. He would be slightly more accessable than the people who actually painted the movie truck, anyway.

3. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, I found info on that replica. I couldnt figure out how to get ahold of the auctioner as the auction is already dead.. Thanks for the idea though! Maybe Ill try to track him on ebay. Thanks again!