Can anybody identify this "Arcee"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Arcee's_Boy, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Arcee's_Boy

Arcee's_Boy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey I e-mailed the seller for a picture of this "Arcee" he has for sale in bot mode and he said he would try but never sent me one.

He did advise that her head and hands are missing so if I bought it I would have to use it to customize or kitbash.

I am unfamiliar with this toy and was wondering if anyone had any information or could tell me where I could buy a complete one.

Is this a K.O.?

Alternators OPTIMUS PRIME ARCEE PROWL Transformers Lot - eBay (item 110571877766 end time Aug-17-10 17:15:26 PDT)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    It's not an official figure, but I don't know if it's a KO or just a custom. If the head and hands are missing, then that would imply he was customizing it and... lost them? I dunno.

edit - I just re-read the auction and he said Arcee "has some paint on her." Well, that probably means she's a custom, right?

3. simplygriff

simplygriff ยต - Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    It's either a custom or a KO. The RSX never came as a convertible. IRL or as a toy.
    -G

4. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I'd guess a custom by virtue of the fact is doesn't seem capable of transforming right now. he does say it's for parts so maybe it's an unfinished idea or something.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yes, it's certainly a custom. The only Alt / BT Arcee officially made was based off of the Honda S2000 Windcharger / Decepticharge design which that one is not.

I'd hazard a guess and say it's someone's attempt at a custom that never got finished.

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

It's a custom.

7. Arcee's_Boy

Arcee's_Boy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now that I really look at the pictures and see how bad the pink is applied to the seats this is pretty obvious that it is a custom. I checked KO toys and it almost looks like a Alt Prowl or Red Alert with some mods done to it.

Sorry, I guess I should have done a little more research...been wanting to buy the BT Arcee but pretty much everyone says it's not worth it as she looks like Decipticharge in drag.

I was hopeful that there might actually be a nice looking Arcee Alt to buy even if it was a KO.

On a side note, has any body that owns BT Arcee purchased the Reprolabels for her and thought it made a difference? Anybody got pics to share?