Can Alpha Trion transform during during his younger day as AK3? day ?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by galvatron1976, Mar 6, 2011.

1. galvatron1976

galvatron1976 Well-Known Member

Hello,can Alpha Trion from G1 Transform during his younger day?

Is he one of the leader of the Autobot during his younger day,have he lead Autobot before ,is he more stronger than Optimus Prime during his younger day as leader,have he open and use the power the matrix before,are he also creator of Ultra Magnus ?

thanks.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Dude. They're called Transformers for a reason.

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Have you ever revisited your previous threads?

4. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

It's debatable. Alpha Trion is a first generation product of Vector Sigma, i.e. he was one of the first Consumer Goods robots created, long before the technique of transformation was implemented in Cybertronians. It's possible he modded himself later on, but there's no evidence one way or another.

5. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

It's healthy to be curious and never really wrong to ask questions, but Mr. Galv1976 you don't seem to be utilizing any of the skads of reference material available on the internet.

I know a lot of folks rightfully question some of the stranger posts on the, what, 2 Transformers wiki pages, but they do have some solid info on some of the less. wonky parts:lol  spread your wings and fly out into the wild blue yonder and explore other resources!

There are a lot of things people debate till they are red in the face on these boards, but its all just conjecture, there are some questions that you really need to seek the info from original script writers, even then some details may have never even been covered.

I doubt when those G1 episodes were produced they ever knew or cared if A3 later Alpha Trion transformed or not.

Like I said I respect someone having a healthy curiosity, but there are some questions you are asking around here that no one can have the definitive answer for because there is none.

6. perceptor_mc

perceptor_mc Well-Known Member

i would love to set his default home page to tfwiki.net

I think it would blow his mind :p