Calm between storms (speculation)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Dizturbed, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Dizturbed

Dizturbed Member

"In any war, there are calms between storms."

Assuming each movie represents a storm, and Optimus saying that leads me to speculate the War isn't over. After Optimus kills Megatron and Sentinel Prime, there appears to be a calm, implying another storm is coming.

Does this mean another storm (fourth movie) is coming? What do you make of it?

2. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    sounds like a ciffhanger, yep, it FAR different from the words in the comic and novel "whe are here... we are home!"

and in the comic there a text: End? and than showing us igor....

3. Crillam

Crillam New Member

Maybe

Well. You can allweys check at IMDB.com. And it looks like there will be a 4th movie. Untitled Transformers Sequel (2014) - IMDb At the moment they haven't added so much info. You can read this IMDb :: Boards :: Untitled Transformers Sequel (2014) There is realy much info that you get if you are a Pro memeber. And maybe Micheal Bay will be the director. I hope I gave you some good info :) 

4. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Hmmm... interesting theory.

Looks like you're new here. Welcome to the boards, Crillam.

One of the first (of many) things you'll learn here is that IMDB is not a reliable source. And with good reason too, as anybody can edit it. Heck, I could go on there right now and say that I am going to star in the movie. Doesn't make it true. People will ignore you if your "source" is IMDB and will always respond (mostly with harshness) with "DON'T TRUST IMDB, NOOB!", "IMDB CAN'T BE TRUSTED, DUH!" and the like. So, a word of warning for next time. :) 

5. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

What you're doing there, I see it.

That is a good theory.

6. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    "In any war, there are calms between storms."

Optimus is saying that there will always be peace, even if there is a war going on. He's not neccesarily setting up a fourth film. But he's learned that there will never be a world in which peace is non-existant, even during said war. The war is essentially over now with Megatron and Sentinel dead for good, and the majority of the Decepticons dead. Sure there are others out there, and they may fight again some day, but Optimus knows that the Autobots will triumph as they have before, and always be able to preserve peace in the universe. Just like the day never coming when they forsake humanity, he knows it's certain that peace will prevail; there will always be a calm between the storms. Even a war.