Calling all TF Fans, and especially Nevermore.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Scrapper6, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

My searching so far has turned up precious little; so it's time I posted here in hopes that a fellow fan, perhaps Nevermore, could assist me faster then reading through tons of long lists over at Google.com and checking out umpteen links to find what I need.

It's that time of the year again; the time when I, Mister Anal Retentative, start expanding upon my TF knowledge and complete toy lists. Used to be you could find this info on Rob Jung's site, but he seems to have eliminated his TF Toy list... Anyway basically what I need is the Japanese name equivalents for the Micromasters/Targetmaster Partners/Headmaster Partners/Godmaster Partners and Brainmaster Partners.
    Individual names for Battle Gaea and Guard City wouldn't be so bad either... I'm working on a personal database style thing; eventually I have plans to sit down and type up an extensive alphabetical listing of all Transformers names and include as much info as I can, including profiles/tech specs as long as I can find them all... I just have this strange desire to create the ultimate Transformers Guide; something that the actual Guide Book is sorely lacking in certain respects.

Er I guess I'm getting long winded; so can anybody direct me to a name list of the Japanese Micromasters, Etc... Preferably listed under their teams/patrols so I won't have to guess who went where. :lol 

2. ErikB

ErikB TF Master

3. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I know someone who shares your desire. If you'd be interested in putting that info onto a website, go over to http://www.Gen1TF.com/ and look for Weirdwolf. He's been working on revamping his site with alot of that info you are looking for. I'm sure he'd let you help if you were actually interested. He can't get good help nowadays, from what I understand.

4. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I haven't updated my site in quite awhile, but you should be able to find those names you desire in the Japanese TF checklist.

http://www.transformervault.com

5. Scrapper6

Hmmm; perhaps I'll look into that, I don't count variants though at the moment... At least not from the genuine G1... Ah well that's no biggie... Info is something that should be shared and I'm sure there's more people out there who'd want to see an extensive guide to the Transformers... Of course it'd have to be ongoing considering the toyline isn't defunct like Jem and the Holograms or He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. :lol 

6. Scrapper6

Ok let me get this straight... There's a release of Skystalker called Thunder Arrow in Japan and nobody knows what Destron numerical he got??? Is he like uber rare or something or did no Japanese Transfans ever share that info?

7. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    If you guys are interesting in mirroring information like this there is also out article system, full credit to the sources. :) 

8. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/~sstoneb/tf/faqs/microfaq.txt

9. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Also, if I'm reading Transformers: Generations right, Thunder Arrow was only available as a mail-away, and that would be why he has no number.

10. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You, sir, are correct. :cool: 

11. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    ErikB Laserwave is D-49 FYI

12. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Nope, he's 49.

The C- and D- numbers didn't begin until after that.

13. ErikB

ErikB TF Master

like i've said a few times, lol, when making a site with all those names, there are bound to be a few errors along the way. Thanks guys.