Call Of Duty Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by transformervic1, Apr 24, 2012.

1. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Was just having one of the best matches of Nuketown (zombies) ever, then someone got downed, and they fucking ragequit. Round 25 - and I had no downs. I'm so so frustrated right now. It was awesome - and just like that - over. Fuck these random douchebag public match assholes. Grrrrr

The new 115 camo looks amazing! And I wouldn't be surprised if 3arch released a 5th dlc, ala rezurrection. Not necessarily expecting it, but wouldn't be overly surprised either.
    Lol

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  2. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    Me and my best bud always play origins. We're pretty beast at this map. Best we've ever done is make it to round 27 with ALL staffs built. We trade off between fire and ice because we think the wind and lightening staffs arent all that great. I decided that, since we got them all built, and I have over 62 thousand XP from killing zombies, that I would upgrade my fire staff. I got the first task done but right as i got done my friend started his loosing streak of going down. Then I got trapped and it was over. Has anyone upgraded any of the staffs yet?

3. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Blastcage

Me and my best friend also play Origins most of the time...we've gotten staffs upgraded before. Fire and wind...tried to upgrade lightning once, don't remember if we ever tried for ice.

4. T-Logicon

Rezurrecting.........

I got my 4000th down last night on zombies. Farm - round 1.
    To be honest though; I was trapped by a double bone against a spawn spot, but stil funny. Farm is my favorite map, and its fitting that I get 4000 on that map, and on round one at that. I'm pushing 10k revives, so it's not a big deal or anything. Jut thought I'd share with my bo2 people.

5. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
  6. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Blastcage

Well, my Origins team fell apart...no longer friends with the 2 I considered my "best friends". They basically said "screw you" and told me I'm worthless, so...yeah. Not sure if I'll ever actually finish Origins or if it's time for to say "screw it" and move on to something else.

7. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Origins is a map to play when it's dreary and rainy outside, or even when it's cold. It has such a gloomy, solemn tone to it, compared to past maps like Mob of the Dead (a hellish nightmare), Tranzit (the apocalypse) or Moon (an insanely quiet and scary locale like the Nostromo).

8. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Blastcage

I agree, it is pretty solemn. But I do love it, it can be fun when you get far enough. Mob of the Dead may still be my fave though.

9. T-Logicon

My son did the Origins Easter egg the other day. It took 26 rounds. I got to see the end cutscenes with Samantha and Richtofen(?) as kids playing in her room. It was pretty cool.

Just found out this weekend is dbl xp with the Nuketown map open!! I know what I'll be doing for the next 30 hours or so:) 

10. T-Logicon

Double xp this weekend.
    nuketown