Call Of Duty 6 Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Poho, Mar 5, 2009.

?

Should the Juggernaut perk be on COD 6?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2009.
  1. Hell no! It's frigging unfair and annoying!

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Yes, I suck and I need it to get kills.

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I don't care.

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    So for those of you who don't know, COD 6 is going to be Modern Warfare 2. It's going to be essentially the same, just with some different guns, differently story of course, and vehicles. One of the things that is not changing however is the perks. Other than Eavesdrop, all of the same perks will be there.
    So that means Juggernaut will be back yet again. I strangely enough have NEVER spoken to anyone on xbox live who uses it or likes it. As far as I can tell, everyone hates it, except for the few froots who use it and for some bizarre reason have never been on any of my teams... It's a pain in the ass, and it's an unfair perk. For instance: a lot of people hate noob tubes, thinking that they're cheap kills. In reality they're not that easy to use, and if you're lucky you'll get one or two kills from them during one life. Juggernaut can pretty much guarantee you that if you're on the ball, and if you get the drop on people, you're going to get a lot of kills. It also makes it far less likely to get sniped, and far less likely to die from other OHK weapons as well. If you compare what Juggernaut does for you with all of the other perks, it is not equal at all. The extra damage that you get from stopping power is definitely not proportional to the damage decrease from juggernaut.

What do you think? Should they keep it or can it?

ALSO: I was going to post my source with the leaked info, but the site has disappeared.

2. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't care. If you suck so bad you need to use it fine by me. I suck when I play, but I stick to it the best I can with out it..

3. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't use it. I prefer stopping Power. You got a release date for COD 6?

4. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Don't care, don't really play CoD games for the multiplayer (yeah I know, GASP).

Can't wait for it though!

5. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    If it's going back to modern times, I'm back in.

As for juggernaut, it's never been a big issue for me. None of the perks or weapons have. I find the game to be pretty balanced most of the time. The only exception I find is the M16 wielding clans. It's really a pain in the ass to deal with a M16 whore with anything other than a M16.

6. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I don't have problems with Juggernaught. Stopping Power is stuppose to be the counter Juggernaught. I use every once in a while when I find out I'm dying a little more frequent than I want to, and I don't want to bring the team down because of my carelessness. I also use it to rush snipers when the enemy team happens to sitting in the back most of the shooting from long range. So, yeah, I'm a part time juggernoob :) 

It all depends on the situation I'm in really.

7. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

For a second you scared me into thinking that that was the title of 6, and I was going to cry.

And juggernaut wasn't really that much of a problem, the majority of people using it were just afraid of getting shot. (Note: I played hardcore mostly, so I probably have a different perspective of it from those who didn't.)

8. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    It would have been better than its current title. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is quite a mouthful.

For myself COD4 is still the best ever made so i can't wait for this, the perks dont bother me as long as the online gameplay is fantastic like COD4