California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. smf2045

smf2045 Aficionado of Combiners

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Got duplicates of Grim, Slug and Swoop today at the Folsom Target. They had two Starscreams and a Grim plus the Deluxes, Legends, and Prime Masters, but no leaders.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. luks0r

luks0r Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not there. I did see prime masters and all the deluxes at Anaheim Hills Target on Sunday night but forgot to report it. They seem to be trickling in everywhere now and not getting scooped up right away like the first releases

3. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    How much are the classic Voltron guys?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Powerriders98

Powerriders98 Member

Instagram:
    I believe the Black Lion is $29.99
    And the 4 lions are $18.99 each ... its depend where you go though

Those are Target price I believe ... Walmart price are I think just $2 or $3 cheaper....

• Like Like x 1
  5. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

Went running around Sac and Yuba City/Marysville areas yesterday and everywhere - TRU, Target, Walmart - have PotP deluxe, voyager and legends in stock. Didn't see any leaders anywhere though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. smf2045

smf2045 Aficionado of Combiners

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Toys R Us, Arden, Sacramento. They have a PotP Grimlock, a lot of Starscream, some Legends and Prime Masters and a while bunch of movie stuff. No Leaders, though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Donnie707

Donnie707 Well-Known Member

Vacaville target has swoop, slug, grimlock, dreadwing and some legends figure. I bought the only vector prime and skull grin.

8. RoboKat

RoboKat Member

I live in trabuco canyon, the Target at Rancho santa margarita had one leader class POTP Optimus Prime and one POTP Leader Rodimus Prime on sale. I am going to be thinning out my collection here soon, will be selling Titan Return Deluxes, Leaders (SkyShadow and Sixshot), Voyagers (Octane and Blitzwing), POTP Grimlock, Swoop, and Sludge, one deluxe Animated Rodimus minor, voyager combiner wars Octane. I know this is the sighting forumn, but I want to sell to a fellow fan in the area and give them a good price for these figures. Thanks a lot.

9. cirrusstratus1

cirrusstratus1 ROGUE AUTOBOT LEADER

Target on Riverside in Sac has one Jazz, one Dreadwind, a couple of Swoops, and a peg-full of Slashes and Shrapnels. No Pretenders, Legends, Grimlocks, Starscreams, or POTP Leaders.

10. ACMagnus

ACMagnus Just Monika.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Target at the Plaza Bonita mall has a Beachcomber and a few pretenders. Also the classic Black Voltron Lion if anyone's interested.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ahchu

ahchu Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target Walnut Creek had a full case of POTP Titan Master, Lefends, ans Deluxes along with 2 cases of POTP Voyagers this morning. All I picked up was a TR Cosmos for $3.44.

12. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

Anyone see Wheelie anywhere? I am regretting never grabbing him

13. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

Man, it's been a while since I've seen him in retail stores. If you're in SoCal, I recommend Cape and Cowls (call them first to check, though they're not open on Wednesdays) or Frank and Sons (it's basically a big toy bazaar that's only open on Wednesdays and Saturdays). If those don't work, call local comic book shops or collectible stores to see if they have him. Though you might get lucky and find him at a Ross or something. That or you could just order him online and decide between the Takara and Hasbro versions. But if anyone else has seen him, speak up.

14. ACMagnus

ACMagnus Just Monika.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'm pretty sure the ship sailed for that a while ago. Better to just get him online. If you're willing to shell out the extra cash, BBTS still has the Takara one in stock.

15. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

I know he was out a while ago but sometimes a TRU, WM or Walgreens or somewhere will have old stock just collecting dust. Or like Rite Aid. I went into a Rite Aid near me a month or two ago and they had Transformers Prime Vehicon at full price still.

16. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

It really just depends on your area. My area usually gets rid of stuff pretty quick and I've only seen Wheelie for a two month span before I never saw him again. If you already have an idea of where to look, I recommend taking a day to just drive around town looking for him. And if you can't waste the time, just order him online. I didn't mean to rhyme there, it just happened by accident.

17. peaces

peaces Well-Known Member

fool's errand. he long long long gone.

18. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

I did a sweep of my area Sacramento/Roseville as well as Yuba City/Marysville last week while I was out doing Lego clearance hunting (which was successful) It wasn't until the last day or two I thought about missing out on Wheelie and figured I'd ask here before resorting to eBay, where there aren't all that many of him, or BBTS, who don't sell him by himself, only with his wavemates, who I don't want. I know the Takara version is better but I've never spent $20 plus shipping for a Legends scale figure and don't want to travel that road now.

19. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

Oh you're near the bay area? Yeah, peaces is right: he's long gone. Honestly $24 (toy + shipping) is not bad for Takara Wheelie but I understand your reluctance. The eBay prices for him aren't bad so you might as well bite the bullet and get him now (he's $13 to $20 when I checked). Or check the boards here and see if someone selling him is in your area.

20. El Rey

El Rey Well-Known Member

I am Sacramento. I checked eBay and there a few that are reasonably priced but thought I would check here, like I said sometimes some weird out of the way Walgreens or TRU have old stock.