California Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by kpassman, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Gallade

Gallade Lost Hope

News Credits:
    Hey, I really don't know where to post this but I'm quite interested on a TFCC Skywarp and Ramjet. Anyone in San Jose PM me please!

2. Eurobeatking

Eurobeatking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought Cogman being delayed was the Takara version only.

October for HR,well that is next week,he should of been in Wave 1 of the deluxes along with some of the other new molds.

I found wave 3 in my area,so Im good,thanks for the info.

3. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

Oh yeah, you're right about Cogman. Totally mixed up on that. Not sure what the deal with Hot Rod is, but someone else on the boards said Walmart hasn't even ordered him yet. If you got a good Walmart in your area (usually a Superstore), keep checking in store. Otherwise, just check online and ship to store when it's available.

Has anyone seen the Robots in Disguise wave with Thermadore yet? Or the Walgreen's exclusive clone two pack? I picked up Slugslinger on Friday so I'm caught up on Titans Returns (for those curious, I got him at Cape and Cowls), so all I need are those guys. Well them, Cogman, and Hot Rod of course. Almost done for the year! ...Unless Hasbro tries to push out January's stock in December. Everyone tries to make as much money as they can before the end of the year so somethings things get sent out early or big sales happen (it's a tax thing).

4. Eurobeatking

Eurobeatking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah right now Ive got 2 HRs on the way,one from ebay along with Cogman and the other from TCP,hopefully after TFcon. The only reason I ordered from Ebay was cuz Franks didnt have any and dindnt know when they were coming in,so I saved myself the headache of waiting and hunting them down in store.