C.S.I.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Runamuck, May 15, 2008.

1. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    I don't keep up with CSI nowadays(I do have some DVD sets, though), but I just saw the last few minutes of the one tonight. Did what I saw just happen?! Did he just get shot?! This episode has to be the season finale or something.

I'm trying not to give spoilers, in case you didn't notice

2. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

It did happen.

It was his last episode on CSI.

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    It happened and I doubt he'll ever come back. He was apparently "let go" due to personal stuff/issues (this was before the whole recent drug bust) and it was already announced he was done on the show after this season.

Kinda sucks how it all went down though. I liked Warrick's character.

4. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Spoilers man.......................:banghead: :throw 

5. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Exactly WHAT "spoilers" did I reveal?!

I simply stated what happened in REAL life to the actor. As for the SHOW, all I said was "it happened and I doubt he'll ever come back"--I also said I liked his character. I never once said what happened to him on the show tonight or how it went down. If anything, the OP asked if he just got shot. I'm not trying to pin this to him, but I didn't reveal anything that could be considered a "spoiler".

I have no clue where you saw any spoilers in this, man. I apologize if so, but I'd like to know exactly what you're referring to. Most of what I said involved his REAL LIFE troubles in recent weeks/months (or the rumors that were talked about in the media about them). If anything, I shared some news.

6. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    He said this not giving it away with "who"it was

This is were the spoiler came from after you said "who" got shot.

7. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

Exploding over spoilers is just silly, reading text and actually seeing are different things. So come out and say it. Warrick got shot through the neck by a crooked cop (the under sheriff). The big question is whether he's actually dead or not.

8. hXcpunk23

Ebay:
    Exactly. The OP said "he" and unless you've been living under a rock for the last month or so, you KNOW who he's referring to (everyone and their brother knew of Gary Dourdan's dismissal from CSI and his recent drug bust). I simply stated I liked Warrick's character. I never mentioned what happened to him or why he was gone or anything because no one knows why his CHARACTER isn't on the show anymore. I just knew what was going on with his real life stuff and bummed that he probably won't be back on the show (not due to whatever happened in the episode, but due to his real life problems).

Besides, 99% of the people who wanted to watch it, did just that or downloaded it or even checked CBS.com for it. Again, I apologize for turning the world upside down by talking about a tv show. I have more important things to worry about.

9. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    I guess I must've been living under a rock then. I didn't know anything was going on with him in his personal life or what was going to happen on the show.

10. gil

gil Godmaster

He's dead. Plus, look who shot him.

11. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Quite the season finale. I wonder how much time will have passed between the end and the next season.