Minor/Repaint: C Landmine into a Grader

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by manyoufactsure, Aug 26, 2006.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

Here is my, fairly simple, alteration of Cybertron Landmine into a Grader.
    We have had plenty of Payloaders and I didn't like the way the arms covered the cab.
    [​IMG]

I removed the Payloader bucket and switched the shoulders. (so the screw is not visable in bot mode) I then made a blade from a thin sheet of styrene, heated on a 3/4 inch copper pipe.
    [​IMG]

The blade is attached to his gun using BM Obsidians head and neck joint. This gives it a ball joint for changing the angle of the blade and also lets it flip up for gun mode.
    [​IMG]

Then I added a piece of plastic with a hole the same size as the gun. This is for mounting it on the bottom. Just omit the steps to transforming where you fold the legs underneath.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I need Hasbro to release one in green, so I will have a new Constructicon.

I just remembered that i also removed the flip down crotch piece. I think I was planning on making a window/door but forgot. I didn't even perform that step on the origonal Landmine pictured above so neither of the bots have it shown.

2. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    WOW! Simple, yet awesome. I agree, we have so many bulldozers and front loaders, that there isn't much of a "variety" to the construction themed Transformers.

3. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

Nice! That's pretty cool. Brings back fond memories of a big metal Tonka grader I had as a kid. :thumb 

4. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Pretty cool. Nice job!