Minor/Repaint: C.H.U.G Slapdash w/ Lube W.I.P.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by leobreaker1977, Mar 13, 2011.

1. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is something I have been planning for awhile now. I had a wal-mart exclusive fracture waiting. I wanted to make his nebulon partner Lube, but still being a fairly amatuer modder I waited. Then PCC came out and an amazing line to be harvested from. I bought 2 leadfoots in order to make the autobot clones with, I then thought well I need an powermaster that looks like an engine (pinpoint) I also took the mounting point from leadfoots hood and then cut it off the mount pint and then down the middle. I crazy glued it to the area behind the cockpit. I took a head from ROTF rollbar and it fit pretty much perfect. I intend to put the frtont spoiler/gun thing permantly to the nose of the car. The figure itself is under primer now and I'm waiting for it ot warm up alittle to spray. Comment and thoughts welcome.

Attached Files:

2. deathsheadx

deathsheadx Well-Known Member

nice...

Just one thing.

You used a Fracture? Damn those are hard to get in the uk.

3. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    yeah, I had purchased him from a local walmart when they went to clearance for 9 bucks canadian. I guess I had never thought of how hard they where to get anywhere else. Just goes to show how much we take collecting for granted in our respective areas. Plus I hadn't started customizing when mirage came out! lol