C-131 Raiden giftset, C-303 Minerva, D-78 Predaking

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Jun 27, 2010.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    Didn't find what you wanted at BotCon? Couldn't go to BotCon? Maybe I can help. All items ship from Japan. I'll combine shipping. I'm open to offers.

Vintage D-78 Predaking giftset.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (This is an older picture, Headstrong's sheet isn't included. The previous buyer lost it. grumble)

This is a nice set, but the box has seen better days. As Predaking, the left arm is loose. Razorclaw and Divebomb have some sticker wear. Headstrong's missing his sticker sheet. If you look closely, you'll see that although there are the right number of little guns, a factory error has resulted in 2 of 1 gun and only 1 of a second. Asking $375 USD

C-131 Raiden giftset.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Missing all paperwork (and, man, you're going to want to find some online directions for this thing. It is fiddly). It's also missing one of Raiden's gray head wings. The figures suffer from sun wear (that peroxide mix would fix it up nicely) and Shouki is ultra loose (and played with). The others are in much nicer shape. I'd suggest a set of reprolabels for these guys if you're going to display it in combined mode.

As a boxed display piece, this thing is great. The colors on the box are vibrant and with good reason. The toys were played with, but the box stayed in somebody's attic for about two decades. The flap was taped back for storage, though.

I should note, to anybody who doesn't know, that Raiden is the most difficult gestalt to transform (by far) and may be the G1 figure that can hold the title of "biggest pain in the ass. So, forewarned. I'm asking $475. Which, even with all it's problems, is probably the lowest you'll ever see a boxed giftset sell for.

Finally, C-303 Masterforce Minerva:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The box's flap was bent back for storage, but that's where the figure's packaging problems end. The box's whites and colors are brilliant. The foam is like new. All paperwork is missing. The figure has some sticker wear. Strangely, a few of the pieces have become a discolored off-while others haven't. This mostly only effects the car mode, not the robot mode. Again, drop in in that whitening mix, slap some repro-labels on it, and (BANG) instant 900 dollar figure. I'm asking $525.

Thanks for looking!

2. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    Free JP TF swag thrown in with every purchase.