Minor/Repaint: BWX Primal minor mod

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Matrix Soul, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I always thought the fists of the BWX Primal in beast mode looked kinda dumb, like two hammer for rumble, so I decided to go for more of an animal look.

First, I had to punch out the pin, which was pain and a half, the pin was so tight that one end of it (the grooved side) never came out. I punched it out partially and the slide the rest off, make sure that you get the right side, because the groove side can rip up the plastic inside the fists, like it did to mine. (hey, but you learn :)  ) and then I unscrew the fist, and found the white connector inside, I had to shave off some of the parts on the connector to make way for the pin that holds the flap.

[​IMG]

Then I dremeled away the pieces on the fist itself to make way for the white connector to pass, as well as shave a bit off the top so the fist can turn with out obstruction.

[​IMG]

then I put them back together, hammer the pin back in, and put it back on Primal, and voila! Primal with more natural looking fists!

[​IMG]

I also painted his red hands silver, and the halves on this thigh black to fit in witht he rest of the scheme.

[​IMG]

2. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

awesome now I have an idea for Cybertron Prime-al