BWTF.com posts images/details of Exclusive mail-in Ravage and Blazemaster redeco

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Fit For natalie, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Didn't see this posted anywhere here yet, Ben Yee at Welcome to Ben's World of Transformers | BWTF has put up pics of the elusive mail-in Ravage and other stuff:

-Pics of the BB Vs Soundwave NEST package Mission Guide and pic of mail-in Ravage.

-NEST Alliance catalogue scans, including (NOT AN EXCLUSIVE) G1 Blades-themed Blazemaster redeco. (NOT AN EXCLUSIVE) Also confirms the Hasbro release of Red Rampage.

Just to head off confused people saying "Hasbro sucks for making X G1-themed toy an exclusive" complaints: Evac is NOT AN EXCLUSIVE as far as we know. Wait for detail confirmation before deriding them, I say ;) 

First in hand image courtesy of Yizhi521 - click here!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Starscream NZ

Starscream NZ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome, new catalogs and new figures! No sign of repaint Demolishor just yet though....

3. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    'Evac'(Blades) looks much better in those colours. It's supposed to be a crappy mold, I probably shouldn't have got it in the original deco.

4. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just a Ravage repaint? Not even a new exclusive character? Oh well... <goes to cancel BBTS order>

5. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    AWESOME! :D  I want that Ravage! Three NEST stickers won't be too hard, especially when one comes WITH the Bumblebee/Soundwave 2-pack.

Evac looks nice as well.

6. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This mail-away exclusive thing is really neat and I'm glad to see Hasbro doing something like this again. I especially like the little "story" they've built up around the exclusive Ravage repaint. I originally wasn't planning to get the Soundwave/BB two-pack but will definitely pick it up now, more for the Mission Guide and required sticker than for the figures themselves, though. And I already have Bludgeon and Recon Ironhide on pre-order, so that right there would give me all the stickers I need. I hope this idea is success so we see more of these in the future.

I'll be passing on the Evac and "Skipjack" repaints, though. I can't see owning another version of the Blazemaster mold, since it's not very good. Rampage is a decent figure, but I prefer the yellow deco and am trying to cut back on repaints anyway.

7. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was really hoping for a Legends red Ramapge and/or Legends gray Demolishor... Maybe later.

8. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    EVAC! As a redeco! Again!

I guess that Flaming Ravage will go good next to The Flaming Fallen. Pass on both.

That Deluxe Red Rampage is pretty much the only character redeco fig I'll pick up.

Not sure what the Blades talk is about. Evac looks orange to me.

9. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Seriously,Hasbro just call him Blades. Evac has been already been used.

10. flamingunicron

flamingunicron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ok don't want that ravage, so total pass, save some money. awesome.

so getting
    recon ironhide
    autobot ratchet
    evac
    brawn

midewipe
    dirge
    lockdown
    bludgeon
    rampage
    and maybe shadow megs

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Interesting. It's interesting to see that the mail-away figure is a repaint of Ravage. While I was never planning on getting the mold, I'll be getting the 2-pack, so I might as well get the mail-away figure too. Now the starter sticker makes sense. $4.95 is about what I would have expected for the S&H. The deco on him is definitely interesting. It at least looks more interesting then the original one does. It won't be difficult to obtain two more stickers for Ravage. After I get all the figures I plan to get, I'll probably have enough for a couple of Ravage's.

Evac looks interesting, though I currently don't see myself getting it (the arms on that mold still really bother me). I'm going to wait for more pictures before I make a final decision on him.

Anybody else think it's slightly odd that the Rampage repaint doesn't have anything added to it's name? Like Desert Attack Rampage or something like that. I'll probably put the Ravage repaint in the place I was saving for "Skipjack". The Rampage mold is nice, but like TF1's Jazz mold, one version is enough.

12. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    BWTF back with force. :thumb 

Awesome looking Ravage. He actually goes great with that Infiltrator Soundwave.

Evac again huh......not expected, but also not surprised by this.

13. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish they would have done Blazemaster in red as Blades. Even so, he does look sweet as Evac. Definite buy, as well as red Rampage. I'm debating on the BB/SW pack, though, I was hoping Ravage would be silver and movie accurate.

14. Angelwave

News Credits:
    Actually yes I do. The way they are going on about him, you would think they would've named him "Priority Target Ravage" or some such.

15. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I'm glad the mail-away exclusive is something I don't actually want. Can't be bothered with the hassle.

16. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    That's awesome! It'll go great with the Soundwave in the pack, since both of them have red accents.

Really glad to see Hasbro doing this.

17. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    Was slightly dissapointed with the Ravage repaint at first, but it looks really cool, and it is an exclusive. Will be getting this pack. Also, finally confirmation of the Red Rampage.

18. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    :D  I was kinda concerned that Ben had closed-up his site for good but I'm glad he's rebooted it with a new lease of life :)  (I'm guessing Ben's Mates at Hasbro are still hooking him up with news... :wink: )

19. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    That Evac repaint looks NICE!

20. Angelwave

News Credits:
    I know right. The funny thing is too is that I was thinking about him the other day, and I was about to ask if anyone heard from him. I'm so glad he is still around though, he's he's always been such a great guy.