BWII Autostinger/Launcher/Crusher

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Grimlock_13, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    So I'm thinking about getting these three but I've never read too much about them. I've looked them up on TFU.info and they look pretty cool for bricks...but I just wanted to get some feedback from those who owned them...are they any good? Whats a decent price for them?

Thanks in advance!

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I might be willing to part with my Autocrusher for a decent price/trade if you're interested. PM me if so. I really only bought the set to get Powerhug and I already have the G2 version of this guy.

I like the Autorollers quite a bit. They look neat, have cool action features, and transform automatically, which, while a cop-out of sorts, is still neat, IMO. You can turn this feature on and off (at least you can on the G1 version).

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Cool thanks man...I've been checking out a lot of the three on ebay, but if that falls through I'll definitely give you a heads up if I'm still interested.

4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    I redecoed Autolauncher into Optimus Prime (with Autobot stickers and a repainted head), I love it, the gimmicks are cool.

5. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've got Autostinger and Autocrusher. They're big, bulky, fun, bricks with cool action features. I still want to get the other two. I'd definitely recommend them, as long as the prices are reasonable.

6. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah, there's a fourth. Autojetter, I believe? A jet (duh) that was one of the two that didn't make it into G2. I think they're cool as hell, m'self. They're bulky, the missile-firing thing is cool, and the auto-transformation never struck me as lame unlike comparable bots (Triggercons/bots, Duocons, Jumpstarters, etc).

I got D-19/Autojetter yyeears ago for $20ish. D-17 and D-18 a couple of years ago for dirt cheap (like, <$20 for the both shipped). I waited and waited for another damn (BWII proper, not the Korean) D-20 to pop up, having missed the window when they were common. One came (along with a couple of the rest) and went in evidently a bidding war because they all went for some $50+. Screw all that. I jumped on one with a BIN of $25 about a year ago to finally complete the set of 4. $20ish seems reasonable if you're picky like me and want the BWII versions/boxes. The Korean ones are usually cheaper, $10-15 maybe?

Edit: I see the auction in question. Those are the Korean versions...and even then, that's friggin' cheap with not much time left. AFAIK, there's no difference in quality so I'd definitely say jump on it.

7. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    FWIW, I don't think there's any difference in the toys themselves -- just the boxes. I have the Korean versions of Autostinger, Autocrusher, Magnaboss, and GaoGaiGar RaiRyu & FuuRyu, and don't notice any quality problems. (I also have the Japanese release of Magnaboss's Skywarp, and it actually DOES have a problem -- one leg falls off CONSTANTLY.)

I must admit that the Japanese boxes are cooler, though. :) 

Anyway, I got my Korean Autostinger and Autocrusher at BC'05 -- less than $20 for the pair MISB.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I've got the four across G2, Japan and Korean releases. Fun toys, they make nice bulky shock troops. I wish my Dirtbag Autoroller would hold together better in vehicle mode, his gears got stripped and he's not been the same since.