So this was my first big radicons project way back when I first started and I understood very little about...anything really. In the process of moving, I came across the few who didn't manage to sell...And it was immediately obvious to me why they didn't sell; they looked terrible, and they only work as a set. So I pretty much rebuilt and improved on all of them in a lot of ways and this time I'll sell'em all as a big happy family together. I only did the original 10 starting cast this time, since I didn't feel I had the parts to do Inferno/Blackarachnia/Tigatron/Airazor again. This was a fun project to revisit now that I'm a lot better, so I figured I'd eventually want to do a season 2 set and just make them that time. ---Individual pictures are below--- Might be a few minutes before they're uploaded, my net is running slow today.