Minor/Repaint: BW Rhinox (from FOXKids Rhinox)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Teletran, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Teletran

Teletran Witty title not included

pretty straight forward here. like primal, i missed the original rhinox so i scooped up a FOXKids rerelease (this one was done YEARS before primal though). colors HAD to be changed though. so change em i did. i think this was either the second or third bw character i did to match the show, and the one that REALLY got me trying to go for matching the show (that and picking up FOXKids releases of waspy and dinobot with fugly colors lol). as a result, 95% of my bw show toys have been repainted lol

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    nice job, as I was expecting. Hope you get to making some new stuff now that you've found your way back "home".

3. Teletran

Teletran Witty title not included

thank ya :) 

thing about new stuff is...hasbros been pretty good matching toys to show i havent had much TO do lol aside from my outrider team, im not very imaginative coming up with paint schemes (and even the outriders are fairly simple; theyre all just a variation of black red and gray)

or hasbro kills my ideas when theyre almost done. was working on classics powerglide out of one of the e. superion guys. i get him almost done and what does hasbro do? announce their own classics powerglide! i may finish him anyway though cause hes so close to being done. the one im currently working on is bw scorponok. finally managed to snag one after all these years to complete my season 1 show characters

and ive still got PLENTY to show off. this here is a mere drop in the bucket. wont be running out of stuff anytime soon ;)