BW: Rebooted

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Noise Maker, Jul 28, 2008.

1. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Cool update, but killing Iguanus already? He seemed like a real threat to be worried about, not that Terrorsaur wasn't but the fact that he could cloak! Also are there chances Terrorsaur will get an opportunity to explain why he is a transmetal? I enjoyed Bantor's reason for fuzors already showing up =D

2. Noise Maker

Noise Maker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glad you like the exterior shots!

Fleshing out the non-show characters is what I'm really looking forward to. That should be fun. :D 

It was early, but there'll still be drama with him. So far, only one Maximal knows he's a spy. Let us hope he gets the chance to tell the others. And now that we know he's a spy, we get to see inside Snarl's thoughts. He'll definitely have a dilemma, especially since he's about to...well, I won't spoil it for you! :thumb 

Glad you like his “true” name being Punch. It was really just something that popped into my head.

Thank you! Nothing else I can really say about Snarl/Punch.

Iguanus does have a lot of abilities. Shall we say that some might consider his body as, ahem, "raw materials"?

Terrorsaur will get an opportunity to tell his tale.

Glad you liked Bantor's explanation!

3. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Frickin awsome!

4. Noise Maker

News Credits:
    Just a small announcement: Due to the fact that it's raining here (not complaining, we've been going through a dry period), I haven't had much time to take pictures for a new installment.

I do have two more installments that are pretty much ready, but I'd like to not have to post them until I get closer to finishing the next installment. That way I will always be two installments ahead, and I won't really have to worry about rushing things.

So, the next installment will be a few days late.

5. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

Wow.. that was awesome! :)  It's good that you'll be two installments ahead. (I don't do that, and I don't rush my next installment either... :lol )

Btw, do you use GIMP or Photoshop? :) 

6. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Oh man... that was a dense part, where the simple will to simply survive can lead to needin' to take someone else's life... (though hopefully that doesn't happen too often too early, as there's some potentially really awesome characters bitin' the wrong end of the bullet long before they get their potential...)

7. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Really good so far, but there's too much upper shots, I just feel that I'm watching all the action from above, you should do more ground level shots to make the reader feel part of the action.

8. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Just read them all, and very nice with story, dialogue and all, but the comic life makeover is really strong, and since I don't know all the non-tv show characters, they just look like blurry blobs. The close up action scenes especially so. The fight with Primal and "flying blob" for example. I don't recognise the pred for two reasons: Non-show figure, and too blurry to even tell what it is, let alone who.

If you can make it not quite so powerfully overhauled, it would be really great, otherwise, it would just be way too hard to follow along for the full story, which is awesome so far.

Shanes Obisidian's Lament comic toned it down very well from the beginning, if your wondering what I mean. Just take a look at his first strips compared to his last strips.

9. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    He uses GIMP(trust me I know:wink:  )

10. Noise Maker

News Credits:
    As always, thanks a lot to everyone that posted.

Glad you're enjoying it! I do .GIMP for all the lasers ect. It's a good program, I was happily surprised when I downloaded it.

Yeah, that was the feeling I was going for: Snarl didn't kill because they were on opposite sides, he didn't kill out of mutual hatred; everything he did, and everything h going to have to do, is out of the pure need to survive. That's something nearly all the characters will have to go through.

I don't plan on killing off a lot of characters. At least, not this early on. I will say, though, that every death will have a reason and a consequence. No death goes unnoticed.

Thanks! I'm really happy that people here are giving me good advice; it helps me become better.

I defiantly will start using a lot more ground level shots. The next two or so updates are already made, though, so they continue the trend of the upper shots. Don't think I'm disregarding your advice because the coming installments will still have high shots; I'll be taking lower shots from here on out, you just won't see them for a little while.

Thank you very much!

Comic Life doesn't have any way to make the effects less, but I don't think that's the problem; a lot of these pictures weren't too clear to begin with. With comic life, if the image you start with is a little blurry, then the effect kind of blends everything together. I'll try to take clearer pic from here on out, and that should make it look better.

Unfortunately, it's the same thing I said to Dropshot: The next two or so updates are already made, so you won't see an improvement in them. I'll be careful to take all new pics clearer, though.

11. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

Awesome! :D 

12. Noise Maker

News Credits:
    A bit shorter than the last two updates, but it's still important.

Issue One, part three:​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Noise Maker

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I assume Punch will try and cover this up by telling Primal that Bantor was the traitor, but once Bantor comes back...

15. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    this is gonna get real interesting real quick...

16. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Bantor: He's the traitor, your majesty!

Punch: Please, your omnipotence, have mercy!

Optimus Primal: Once you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy. Take him away!

Bantor: At once, your liege.

Seriously, this was quite an update. And with Bantor still alive it'll be at least nothin' like "killin' the only witness thus far and be done with it for the time being" :) 

17. Ironhide2005

News Credits:
    Awsome!!!!

18. Noise Maker

News Credits:
    Thanks, everybody. Glad you guys are enjoying it.

I'm going to post my "table of contents" next, which I'll update every time I post an update.

:lol 

19. Noise Maker

News Credits:
  20. Coolhand

Coolhand Spiff's Stunt Double

Smooth move Mr Traitor, now EVERYONE hates you! :lol