Minor/Repaint: BW Polar Claw: Paint Upgrades

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Death333, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    I always wanted this guy but lack of paint really turned me off. Now that I'm into customizing I didn't have any excuse other than price. Aside from general clean up thanks to a no good ebay seller I de-dirtied his beast nose, repainted both bot heads, shoulder and ankle apps, silver, flat black and metallic purple round out his chest/waist, detailed his claw of doom along with the eyes on the bat.

I took inspiration from Survive and ran with it so to speak. I may, sometime in the future, update him with better hip articulation but for now I am satisfied with how he turned out.

Attached Files:

2. Omega Magnus

Omega Magnus Gorillabot

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Nice job, I've been thinking about getting this guy and doing essentially the same thing. Your paint apps look great!

3. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    Thanks! He has a lot of nice play features and articulation isn't bad from the waist up. The hips and knees are the worst part of this figure. There's just too much kibble in the ass and not enough rotation to really make the legs of any use. I'd recommend him only if you can buy him at 30$ or less. The usual ebay price is a little ridiculous.

4. bumblebee15

bumblebee15 Autobot

Nice work man! This is one of my favorites from the Beast Wars Era.