BW Novelty stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SydneyY, Jun 15, 2007.

1. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hi, I have these Beast Wars novelty items for sale. Not sure if anyone's into these things, but if you are, drop me a PM :) 

The prices are in US$, but I am in Australia, so please keep it in mind that the shipping cost starts from around $9.
    I accept paypal only (unless you live in Australia, in that case I take postal MO as well).

The Real Gear guy is there for the size reference.

[​IMG]
    2 Puzzles. The smaller one has a sound of some kind. New, though the cards have some wears. $7 for 2.

[​IMG]
    Pachinko game. Looks bigger than its actual size (the card is about 10 inches long). New, but the card has worn in the corners. There's also one small tear. A corner of the bubble is coming off a bit, though it's still sealed. $7

[​IMG]
    2 sets of small SD figures. Not so great paint apps. The pictures below are of my own figures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    New, one corner of a Set A card is bent, the back of Set B card has a small hole. $8 for the 2 sets.

[​IMG]
    Stamp set. I assume you are supposed to attach the stamps into the figures to use them. New, the box has some very minor wears. $8

[​IMG]
    Finger puppets. They are simply hollow PVC figures. New, the flap of the box has a tear and the corners are worn. $8

[​IMG]
    Yo-yo. It's called "Laser Light Yo-yo", with light gimmick. New $10

[​IMG]
    Beast Wars Second "Great Hero" PVC figures, Lio Convoy and Galvatron. New, though the tapes on the bottoms of the boxes are yellowed and dry. $10 each or $16 for two.

Thank you for looking!

edit; my feedback thread;
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=88831

2. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would buy all of them if I had the dough, but unfortunately I can't tell my TFs sell

3. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thank you for your interest anyway :) 

If anyone would buy multiple, I'll discount.