BW 10th Anniversary Figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CarafelliusMaximus, Aug 3, 2009.

1. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

I'm looking at adding some Beast Wars figures to my collection. I'm not a huge fan of the show but I had my favorite characters. I'm wonder if there's a real difference between the 10th Anniversary figures and the original release. I can tell some of them have more show accurate paint but I'm specifically looking at Transmetal Rattrap. Is there a real difference in him and his original version?

2. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

10th ann. TM Rattrap has more of a grey/silver coloring on the parts that are supposed to be silver, where the original version had a little more of a tan color to those parts. Also the parts that were kind of a neon orange on the original are now more of a copper/bronze color on the 10th. That's pretty much it though. THe 10th Ann. version is a bit more accurate in the coloring.

3. tentagil

tentagil Well-Known Member

The mold is identical, but the 10th anniversary is less likely to have chrome flaking simply because its newer.

4. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i got one of these reissues, waspinator, and he is mold wise pretty much identical to the original mold, just got a more accurate color scheme (aka the face is green not grey)

5. CarafelliusMaximus

CarafelliusMaximus G1 Junkie

Ok, thanks a lot guys! Appreciate the help.