2D Artwork: BW 10th Ann. Tech Spec Collector Cards

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by ssilipino, Feb 19, 2006.

1. ssilipino

ssilipino I AM Evil & Destruction

One reason I love Takara is that they put Tech Spec Cards in all their releases, something I loved Hasbro for when they did it for Energon, and liked them for when they did the stickers in Armada.

If you've read some of my posts, I complained about Hasbro not putting collector tech spec cards in their Cybetron release (even though lots of people like the fact they are on the boxes now). I personally like the cards, and being able to collect them in a trading card binder or the like. The ones for BW/BM/RID/G1 may have been able to cut out, but they were to big for the 2.5x3.5 slots.

In honor of the 10th ann. of BW, I'm redoing the tech spec card in an Energon fashion (Picture on front/rating and bio on back). I like what I've come up with, this is the templates I've made, then from there, I'll substitute the indivdual character's information. I'm happy with what I have, which is really all the matters since they're for my own purpose, but let me know what you guys (& gals) think, if you point out something good, I might change it. Thanks

the Maximal Template:

[​IMG]

The Predacon Template:

[​IMG]

Here are the only two I have done, since Rhinox is the only toy I've picked up yet. But I plan on redoing all of the ones for the characters that where in BW.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's one that I'm prety much finished with, I just need to find a good picture to put in:

[​IMG]

(Do you like Ravage's and Trans-Mutate's bios? I wrote them, with help from the show)

2. Matt Nelson

Matt Nelson Sinner

Well, "strength" is misspelled, for one... That jumped out at me.

Matt

3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those are pretty cool.:thumb 

4. ssilipino

ssilipino I AM Evil & Destruction

Rhinox and Transmutate are updated with better character art

here's Waspy

[​IMG]

5. JunkionExchange